Bull Market......

Archives for 2010
RevK
Diamond Member

Bull Market......

Post by RevK »

Vision
Saw a huge brown bull who had been severely injured, laying on the ground. It was struggling to get back up on it's hind feet, and was very wobbly, unsteady. Then I heard 'Bull Market'...

Help! :?:
Jubilee2
Gold Member

Post by Jubilee2 »

Hi RevK,

I am sure this is referring to the Stock Exchange in New York City. The bull representing a strong market. However, the market (the bull) has become very weak and is fighting for its very life. It is teetering on bankruptcy. The bull represents Baal that is spoken about in the Bible, an idol that Jezebel worshipped.

Also the bull represents Mammon. The Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil. New York has made Mammon their god, and has not looked to the True and Living God. As a result James 5 has begun to manifest in their finances. Come now, ye rich mean, weep and howl for the miseries that shall come upon you. God is shaking Wall Street for He said that everything that can be shaken will be shaken.

Blessings to you,

Jubilee2
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

A truly current vision, RevK
Good post, Jubilee2.

If I may add to it - it's just not Wall Street. It's global!
Yukon
Diamond Member

Post by Yukon »

RevK,

I had dream a few weeks ago and I heard Bear Market and then found myself in the dream in New York city with these antique bear traps. I heard also about the world that trades and it doesn't sound good. Pretty cool you had a dream about the Bull market.

So, I think God wants us to pray for America so we don't turn into a poor nation, but continue to thrive.

Yukon :P
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall recieve.

Matthew 21:22
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

somehow I thought of the world market.Maybe these are just my thoughts.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Revk,

I'm not sure if you realize it or not but you are very special and precious in the Kingdom of God.

I know this is about the Bull Market but RevK, I keep hearing the words in my spirit "remain faithful".

There's an anointing on your life that's associated with your faithfulness.

I feel Gods presence on your life.

Sorry about that, back to the Bull Market. My question is how can we pray strategically as a ministry (us on the board) being on one accord, presenting our request to God concerning the subject at hand.

TS...
Truth Seeker
Jubilee2
Gold Member

Post by Jubilee2 »

Hi Chrisy,

You are right. It is a worldwide crisis. New York is (or should I say New York was) the financial capital of the world. There is actually a brown bull in front of the New York Stock Exchange representing a strong market. The condition of the NYSE would definitely influence the entire world.

Blessings,

Jubilee2