scissors

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

scissors

Post by spiritledd »

I was standing looking at a field of wheat. My Dad said it looks like it's ready to harvest. He took off and i wanted to please him and surprise him that i cut the field. Then i started cutting with a pair of scissors? I thought why am i doing this with scissors a sickle would be better.

I thought it waste waste some by being shaken to the ground by hacking at it. I was surprised how much i had done when i looked up. When i sampled the kernels, bugs and weeds were among the wheat.

There wasn't as much as i thought, but what was there was plump and prime wheat and it was yellow like gold. I remembered i thought it was the best i had ever seen.
Jubilee2
Gold Member

Post by Jubilee2 »

H Spiritled,

This dream reminds me of the scripture in Luke 10:2 "Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly [is] great, but the laborers [are] few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth laborers into his harvest."

It seems that the harvest that you will bring in will be more quality than quantity. The Dad represents Father God, I believe or it could be our Lord Jesus.

Blessings to you,

Jubilee2
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

I agree with whar Jubilee2 said!

Maybe you feel your work is not worthy enough or you think the work you do for the Lord is to little,but perhaps God sees it otherwise.
Just be faithful,do the work he gives you.Be encouraged.He is with you.

Please pray about these.If these are not what the Lord tells you,please toss them.

God bless you.
chermae
Bronze Member

Post by chermae »

I got that same scripture. I was thinking that using the scissors instead of the sickle may represent the care that you show for the things of God. Matthew 13 talks about seperating the wheat from the tares and because you used scissors there was no mixture in what you did. Also that maybe you think that what you do doesn't make that much of a difference but when you turned and looked back you realized how much you have really done. May He make your harvest great! Hope this helps.

Not sure if this has any meaning but it is something that has stuck with me for years. The difference between wheat and tares is that when wheat is mature it bows and tares never bow. They are hard to seperate when they are growing but in the end there is no doubt.