Coffee Bean Grinder

Archives for 2010
chermae
Bronze Member

Coffee Bean Grinder

Post by chermae »

I can pretty much figure out the rest of the dream but I was in a kitchen and every cupboard I opened up had pieces of a huge coffee bean grinder in them. Any ideas?? :?:
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Well coffee beans as you know are a type of stimulant to wake someone up and provide energy...so it could be possibly a wake up call or stimulating or sobering conversation...

but the bean is a type of seed... and a scripture that comes to mind is:

John 12:24

I tell you the truth, unless a kernal of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

Coffee beans must be ground into almost powder in order to be used in a coffee machine.

Toss, if doesn't fit. Bless you!
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
chermae
Bronze Member

Post by chermae »

That makes a lot of sense,Thank You!
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi chermae,

For your discernment,

I absolutely love coffee, and it always represents something very good in my dreams, usually something along the lines of rich and inviting fellowship of some kind.

It sounds like God has something really special in store (cupboard) for you that He will have you assemble to bring this aroma of fellowship to yourself and others.

The smell of grinding coffee is very strong and wonderful.
It cannot be forgotten easily.

Grinding coffee beans takes a very sharp blade (of truth?) to get it into that state from roasted bean, to brewable consistancy.

It sounds like there is work to be done, but He will give you the right tools for the job.

Discard what does not fit.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.