Unknown people with Keys to my House

Archives for 2010
latone1
Bronze Member

Unknown people with Keys to my House

Post by latone1 »

This is my dream of this morning. I came home from somewhere I do not know where, and used my key to get in the house. I opened the door and saw all of these strange people in my house. It was like they were all in the living room socializing with each other. I did not recognize any of them. Surprisingly, I did not panic, but was rather calm. I vaguely recall asking them how they got in my house. They replied that they all had a key. I know I didn't anyone a key, so I was thinking to myself, it had to be the woman who lived in the house before I moved in, that gave them the keys. I went to each person and took the keys. I didn't yell or anything. They willingly gave me the keys back and left. I took each key they gave me back and went to the door to make sure the key fit and each one did. I knew that I was definitely going to change the locks.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

hedge

Post by spiritledd »

Sounds like to me God is establishing a greater hedge of protecion.
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

I find it interesting that they all willingly gave you the keys. They weren't like thieves. They seemed to be very accepting of what you wanted. And on the other hand they seemed to have the right to come in because they had the keys. Very interesting.

I have thoughts of people speaking into your life. Perhaps you had not given them authority. Maybe someone else gave them permission. But they are willing to back off. It is like I said only a thought so it may be nothing.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
spiritledd
Diamond Member

principalities

Post by spiritledd »

This also may a picture of the authority you have been given in the name Jesus to shut down all access of entrance to those principalities of darkness that may at one time or another have been a hinderance.
latone1
Bronze Member

Post by latone1 »

spirtledd. You may be on to something regarding the keys to shut down demonic spirits that were once hindrances.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

To me, these keys symbolize access and ur comment that the woman who lived there before you must have given these ppl the keys, etc., is striking.

Seems some open doors may be in play here, to the demonic, based on the activities of previous occupants of your home. I strongly suggest praying and anointing your home with oil (if u are the head, if not, then husband do) and pleading the Blood of Jesus over every room. Verbally command any and all spirits to leave in the Name of Jesus and renounce anything occultic/evil that opened the doors and gave the enemy legal access to your home.

Seek God for wisdom and additional guidance, IMO.

Remove any objects or items God shows u to remove.

Just my thoughts and sensings.

Peace,

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
MJ
Gold Member

Taking the keys back

Post by MJ »

MW:

I just now read your post. It hit my spirit that the keys were doors to the demonic. (Then I read the replies and saw the witness of the same types of interpretation/s.)

The thing that stuck out to me was how easily the keys were relinquished to you---that is encouraging. Perhaps you have the spiritual strength in your family that others may lack in order to take authority over these entrances.

God bless,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

hi MJ!

I am not the one who had the dream, just to clarify. Latone1 did.

Peace to u,

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
MJ
Gold Member

Sorry, MW

Post by MJ »

Hi back, MW

Sorry about that. I must have looked at your response and didn't scroll up to the top.

:wink:
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
latone1
Bronze Member

Post by latone1 »

Thanks MW and MJ for your comments. I did have an opportunity to meet the previous owner of the house. She was a single woman who had lost her job and the house was close to foreclosure. She put it up for sale. Before I moved into the home, I anointed my home with oil. I certainly do not mind doing it again.