Vision...Treasure Chest

Archives for 2010
clare777
Diamond Member

Vision...Treasure Chest

Post by clare777 »

While driving home the other day from work, I had an open vision (always at strange times..LOL)...
I went up into the heavenlies again and back into the treasure room as I like to call it. Before me are different treasure boxes. In the vision, I open up one and reach into it and pull out a Kings crown. This one was big and made up of red velvet, gold and diamonds. Then, I pulled out beautiful golden scepter, but this scepter was different. I heard the Lord say, open it. This scepter opens up like a scroll and it had many words on it written in hebrew. Then, I reached into the treasure box again and this time I pulled out a horn of oil (not a vile but like a rams horn).

End of vision.
Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

king's crown--having dominion or authority; a kingdom entrusted to you to rule over

scepter with scroll--makes me think of authority being made of/coming from the Word, the covenant we have with Him...

Oil--anointing; in a ram's horn--like what they use for shofars...i know the different sounds mean different things.

I've also heard a revelatory teacher share that the Lord told him that Kings are those in the business realm/market place who create wealth to fund the Lord's vision. The Lord's vision is given to the Priests--those called to the fivefold ministry. Didn't know if you felt a call towards business/marketplace etc.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Clare777:

Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; and the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon David from that day forward. And Samuel arose and went to Ramah. I Sam 16:13

Do you sense you are being anointed for a certain ministry?

Interesting vision.

Blessings,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Thank you both Keilini and MJ.

I have been called to the five-fold ministry. It has been confirmed by two Apostles and a prophet. I am not sure if its for the marketplace ministry. I do know that the Lord has called me to raise up a team of intercessors to go to the nations. My husband and I are also called to do prophetic worship (He's called to be a Prophet and very anointed on the guitar/ he's the Lords personal minstrel :mrgreen: ). Lord has already told me where we will be going first (not sure when), but its in Mexico and its to tear down the stronghold of withcraft in a certain area. I hear the Lord say, " Are you willing to go unto death?' (Revelation 2:10).
Now, my husband is called to be an entrepenuer also. So, I am not sure if this is for the both of us.

blessings in Christ,
Clare777
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; and the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon David from that day forward. And Samuel arose and went to Ramah. I Sam 16:13

i'm praying this will be the season for the "david's" of the world to come into their anointing and also praying they will come into their physical role of authority so the Lord's will can be accomplished on earth as it is in heaven.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Wow, sure bears witness with me!!

Kept getting and seeing "Kings"....

Somehow ended up parked beside a truck/van that had "KING" on the side of it.

Verses about Samuel anointing Saul (was led to very recently).

I saw a crown yesterday too though not so detailed.

This is a time of JOSEPHS being raised up IMHO but also a time where God will "endorse" His specially trained and crafted, chosen vessels in "King's anointings" for purposes of favor and influence in the marketplace (to me this also does include business for sure).

GOd has been speaking to me about such things as this since 2008 and i have been waaaaiiiiiiiiiiitng for manfestation as I know I am one of the "Josephs" and "Davids."

I am telling u now, He is going to use the LEAST likely and least expected ppl! So try to hide ur surprise in advance at whom He chooses and raises up! :)

Thanks for sharing, Clare! Such confirmation.

Exciting!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

A scepter is a symbol of authority and "rule" -- refer to the Book of Esther where the King would point his scepter in Esther's direction, etc.

In OT, Kings were anointed with oil upon being chosen by God for Kingship (but remember David had to wait a longggg time before he actually was acting in the ROLE of King).
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I am telling u now, He is going to use the LEAST likely and least expected ppl! So try to hide ur surprise in advance at whom He chooses and raises up
Manasseh! that word really resonates with me too because i just recently read some scriptures (can't remember what book i was in)

where it spoke of the kingdom being made up of those who were lame, etc...

i wish i knew what book i was reading from, i'll have to try to research that again.

(it's not the one that speaks about the kingdom belonging to the little children- it's another one)

i'll try to find it now.....
The Lord is my Shepherd
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Hi Clare777. I don't want to take over your thread, but your vision is full of treasures!

for some reason your vision, along with manasseh's interp reminds me of the scripture below: (i think some of the Lord's treasures are the people who we'll see in the kingdom!)

12 Then Jesus said to his host, “When you give a luncheon or dinner, do not invite your friends, your brothers or sisters, your relatives, or your rich neighbors; if you do, they may invite you back and so you will be repaid. 13 But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, 14 and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.
The Parable of the Great Banquet
15 When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

16 Jesus replied: “A certain man was preparing a great banquet and invited many guests. 17 At the time of the banquet he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, ‘Come, for everything is now ready.’

18 “But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said, ‘I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please excuse me.’

19 “Another said, ‘I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I’m on my way to try them out. Please excuse me.’

20 “Still another said, ‘I just got married, so I can’t come.’

21 “The servant came back and reported this to his master. Then the owner of the house became angry and ordered his servant, ‘Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame.

22 “‘Sir,’ the servant said, ‘what you ordered has been done, but there is still room.’

23 “Then the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full. 24 I tell you, not one of those who were invited will get a taste of my banquet.’”
The Lord is my Shepherd
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

The relationship between king and priest is an interesting one and they are very much interconnected because it does take money to fund the vision God has for His kingdom on earth. I find it pretty cool that you're called to the fivefold while your husband is called to the marketplace!

Kevin Basconi on Sid Roth had this cool testimony. The Lord prompted him in a service to release an anointing for wisdom that creative ideas for the internet would come. A man there who was prayed over was given ideas by God, used it and was grossing like 35 k monthly. He was in the fear of the Lord because he had a revelation that this was from God and not of his own doing--in other words, the money was God's he was just a steward of it, blessed by it yes but he had a responsibility to do what He directed. Some time later, Kevin Basconi was having a need for funds for his orphanages in Africa which was going to be shut down so he went to the Lord in prayer. The Lord then visited that man and told him to send money to the Basconi's because the orphanage was in need. As a result, the orphanage was saved and children in Africa had a safe place to go.

To me this is a beautiful picture of responsible, faithful stewardship: Kevin Basconi operating in obedience to the Lord as a five-fold minister; the businessman/King operating in obedience to the Lord, not trying to say that money was his! In this symbiotic relationship, every part working like it should, THE LORD'S VISION for the Earth was accomplished!!!

God keep your family as you walk out your call as He leads clare!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.