"self -painting" indigo walls?

Archives for 2010
charlie
Diamond Member

"self -painting" indigo walls?

Post by charlie »

Hubs had a dream where we were decorating the interior of a house and the walls began to "self-paint"...in an indigo blue. Our pastor was with us.

Any thoughts on the paint and walls symbol.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Gold
Diamond Member

Just a thought

Post by Gold »

Indigo blue represents communication,and blue has a calming effect on our spirits. So maybe it has somthing to do with commuicating in a calm fashion with your pastor or that he would communicate with you in a calm manner issues that you need help with.
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Gold...thanks for your thoughts...I think I got some clarity on the dreams board on this now...by the way...pastor is a she :)

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3