Voices in the night from South Africa???

Archives for 2010
RevK
Diamond Member

Voices in the night from South Africa???

Post by RevK »

Not sure if this was a dream or what, because I didn't see anything: This is was happened:

I heard voices calling out begging for help. I clearly heard it was South Africa, but who said that I do not know. I didn't see a thing, only darkness and the sound of many voices....

Any thoughts?
Thank you!
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

that's really interesting.

look up South Africa.

from what i understand, it's had a rough history racial wise.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Almost sounds like Paul's Macedonia call in Acts 16:6-10. How do you feel about the country of South Africa?

in Christ,
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

Africa has been in my spirit for years and years, and I can't say that I know why. Sometimes I would try to shake it from my spirit, not that I didn't care, it was just that I did not know what to do with what I knew, (I pray this makes sense)...I know a bishop in Johannesburg, who I knew through ministering with my x-husband years ago, but have not been in contact with since. So, this is why it is so puzzling, why would I hear their cries all of a sudden. And then to hear it was South Africa calling. So I am waiting and praying that God will clarify this dream and let me know what His will for me is concerning all of this....Thank you for replying, I appreciate it.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

why would I hear their cries all of a sudden. And then to hear it was South Africa calling. So I am waiting and praying that God will clarify this dream and let me know what His will for me is concerning all of this
Maybe He is reminding you...the things that were in me that I couldn't shake, that I even tried to fast away thinking I was in the flesh only to have it come back even more intensely, were things I now understand were His desires for my life. I learned to wait and let Him lead me/bring it, but I also realized that the stronger that desire became where I couldn't hold it anymore (almost like the need to push, you cannot NOT push, it is natural), it always meant the thing/birth was getting ready to happen. As you wait on Him, I pray He makes His perfect will clear to you Rev!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Bella

Post by Bella »

It could have just been that God wanted you to pray then and there for those people. It's not necessarily that God wants you to go to Sth Africa. Did you ask God what He wanted you to do, or pray? Pray for wisdom...

South Africa has some areas that are doing OK, but has many areas that are not. Many people are desperate to get away because of the crime and the threat of great danger from political factions. Some Sth Africans believe there will be a takeover like that of Zimbabwe and that it will be soon, with a lot of bloodshed.

Hope this info helps ...