strange sign

Archives for 2010
bjcollin
Site Owner

strange sign

Post by bjcollin »

In this dream I am at an old old building. From the signs of it, it appears that it might have been bombed. It might be a school.

Seems I have lost my way to where I am heading. The people in the school look as if they have been hurt, lonely and some look pale and ill. All of the sudden I hear gun shots

And I know they are after me, but the people around don’t seem to care, I run and take the stairs to a different level of the building.

I am in the same building but it feels really strange. I look around and I am in a room with a GIANT swimming pool. That seems to had been filled and now it empty and has little wet spot and

Little puddles in it. I am walking around trying to figure out how to get out, when I hear gun shots once again. I look around and I find a hanging ladder that I deciede to climb it, It seems like I am climbing for a long time and I finally reach a floor that I can get off the ladder, and it seems to be a rooms with pipes all round it something like a boiler room. In this room there is people walking around as if they are lost, and they are all bald, but seem to look healthy not like the other people on the other floor. I am sitting on a huge pipe looking down on them. When once again I hear the gun shots, I start walking on these pipes and a sign a strange looking sign. The sign has 6 characters (letters that look backwards) underneath that 3 blank lines, the sign itself looks like a stop sign, and on each bottom side it has two rods sticking out. (blue with yellow lettering)

Elie Collins
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha bj,
Just read through this and I don't know if this will help any but the letters on the stop sign made me think of Russian letters....

God give you wisdom and insight! Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Thats what my wife said too... reminded her of Russian letters. I thought it looked like backwards writing you would be able to read in a mirror.

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

this dream intrigues me yet i don't know if I have much to offer...

I wonder if the old building is a church where the Presence of God used to be? The swimming pool having once been full and only having puddles now is what made me think of this.

Also, the whole backwards thing: the sign being backwards and I may be mistaken but aren't boiler rooms usually down beneath, yet here it's higher up?

It seems like you are giving a "bird's eye" view of what is going on; the higher up you go, the less sickly the people seem...

Gun shots, you being chased by the "enemy" and you get "lost" and end up in this place. I'm wondering if the people in this area seemed lost as well?

It is interesting to me that as you begin to walk in response to the gun shots, you are stopped by the "stop" sign. The words being undecipherable, makes me wonder...you know it's a stop sign, so you stop. But maybe there is work that needs to be done here to "right" things that are backwards?

May He reveal His truth to you!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

i see the word RIOT in the sign.

it looks like: TOIR (backwards)
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

This may or may not relate, but I have a friend who is very prophetic and a couple of years ago, when I told her about my own dream of being in a boiler room full of pipes and valves, she said she saw the same thing and asked, "So what's with the room full of pipes?"

In my dream the pipes were in an old place like Elie's old building, but I had a feeling it was underground. The pipes and big boiler were rusty and covered with spider webs. In the dream I asked, "Where am I?" and I was told, "Under the old spa, the old pool. There is meant to be a healing fountain here. It is still perfectly functional. The valves just need to be unstuck so the water can flow through again.

edited to add:
Ok, going way out on a limb here. As I was praying about this dream the word "Chernobyl" kept coming to me. I found these pictures of Chernobyl today. Scroll down for photos of an old abandoned school and a huge empty swimming pool. At the time of the nuclear disaster many people lost their hair from radiation poisoning. There is, of course, a "stop" sign forbidding people to enter the area.

http://villageofjoy.com/chernobyl-today ... -pictures/

I had heard that Chernobyl means wormwood in Ukrainian, but research shows that it is the name of a plant in the same family -artemisia. (Artemis?)

Check out the second photo down in this one. A stop sign. And the 12th -pipes and valves.

http://englishrussia.com/index.php/2007 ... chernobil/

Praying you will have further insight.
...that I might know Him...
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

My wife looked at the photos, said the writing was deffinately Russian type writing like in the first sign, but not the swimming pool. The pool in my wifes dream was new it was just emptied and had a few puddles left over from where the water had drained.

in Christ,
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hi BJ,

Interesting dream. Just wanted to add what I heard and saw regarding the letters on the sign. I heard Troika. I looked Troika up on Wiki and found the following.

A general meaning of the Russian word troika (Cyrillic alphabet: тройка) is three of a kind, a collection of three. It may also mean:

Troika (driving), a sled or carriage drawn by three horses harnessed side-by-side
Troika (dance), a folk dance
Troika (triumvirate) of judges or political leaders
Especially: Vyacheslav Molotov, Lavrentiy Beria, and Georgy Malenkov, in the Soviet Union after Joseph Stalin's death
NKVD troika, a commission of three for express judgment in the Soviet Union during the time of Joseph Stalin

I noticed 3 series of 3s as well: 3 instances of 3 gun shots, 3 blank lines and the word 'Troika'.

The gun shots served as a warning or implied threat to drive Elie onwards and upwards searching for a way out. Like BJ, I thought of the backwards letters as a reflection in a mirror ..

I pray I have not muddied the waters with my input. I'll be praying.

Blessings