road/duck&boa

Archives for 2010
sigmon2
Diamond Member

road/duck&boa

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all...Been a while since I wrote...have had a lot of dreams but I have been keeping a journal. this one I had this morning and its weird. I can only tell pieces.....I had a boy with me in one part and we were in like a wood plank go cart laying on our backs/sides going down a road....we came to a turn lane waited for our turn to turn and then I looked and saw it was an off and on ramp for like a highway freeway, however the way we were going was a side road and not to the highway/freeway but it was more of an off ramp than a on ramp. to turn here I would be going against the flow if I went to far over .....so we turned...I clinged to the edge of the road trying to go straight...car came from the getting off side and they would come straight at us and some weave quickly away and go around - coming close....one actually jumped over us.....so we kept going and finally got to the little road but as I went along I was still hugging the edge of the road so much if i went over just a hair we would be in the ditch....i saw the cracks in the edge of the road and even reached out and touched the road...slow going....as we went we saw fence and houses on the other side then the fence (wood) ended and we begin to see people crossing the road. They were going swimming. crossing left to right apparently there was a pool or pond/lake on the right side of the road somewhere......the people had towels and were dressed for it, kids and adults. I saw houses and a community like neighbor. the dream faded and then came back with various scenes....we seemed to be building or fixing up something and people had come to help...little people.....4 different people came and they brought 4 animals and placed them on a platform.....I watched and saw a boa with a diamond like head and a duck and to other small animals but cannot remember there kinds....the snake was happy and was hungry it went to eat and was on top of the duck and going after the others which were not running away and everyone was watching what would happen. Suddenly the duck jumped on top of the boas and subdued it and i thought in the dream it was going to eat it. the boa was a short fat one with lots of power and the other animals were all normal, but the duck won and the snake surrendered. the dream faded and I woke up not to return to sleep....................
told you it was different...............
as for the cart part, it was like we had no place to be or go we were just going...no hurry, but the cars missing us were really in a hurry and the people all of them were all going swimming young and old.........there was no engine on the cart as far as i could see...it was a poor kids car too.....i am poor any way so it fits me....but it was comfortable with it blankets and pillows.....there was a ladder in the animal part of the dream, i think i was on it working on the house....the platform was made of wood like a mini stage where only the four animals fit nothing esle and nothing else was on the platform....like it was meant to see the actions of the animals.......one might have been a chicken but i can not be sure the other two are just gone in my mind but the other two are strong........
thanks
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry