Russel Crowe

Archives for 2010
leila78
Diamond Member

Russel Crowe

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I would be grateful for your thoughts/interpretations on this dream.

I had just come out of the bathroom with my dressing gown on. I went to look out of the window and noticed that there were two gaps in lower parts of it, it was bright outside. My younger sister came in and said that my oldest sister had arrived with our niece. I looked at my clothes underneath my bed( my bed was elevated) but there was something different even though everything was folded neatly.
Scene2: I rushed to put my clothes on as I heard that my niece was saying "bye auntie" as she was walking back up the pathway to the car. I ran downstairs but by that point my niece had left and I didn,t even get to see her. I went into the study where my mum was and I asked her if she had taken the plastic containers that were in there. This was what I noticed was different in my room and had contained my clothes. When I asked her she was talikng to the actor Russell Crowe.
Scene 3: I was in my room, it was overcast outside and watching an interview with Russel Crowe about a film that he had just finished filiming and he was asked about the fact he had previously critised the subject matter of the film yet he was now it.
Scene3: I was in the dinning room and I saw the sliding patio door to the garden was open a bit. I stepped into the study to close the door as it had been rainning and the floor had a bit of rain water on the floor.

Blessings,

L.