Hope of Glory

Archives for 2010
Charys
Diamond Member

Hope of Glory

Post by Charys »

I couldn't sleep last night. Tummy upset. I had a line from a song stuck in my head that played over and over and over and over for hours.

"Minute by minute
we'll continue in this story
this mystery,
Christ in you, the hope of glory."

Sometimes I heard "Minute by minute, angels tell the story..."

Around 5 a.m. I put my pillow over my head, and said "OK, OK, Lord. I heard that already." And he said,
"Minute by minute
angels tell the story,
this mystery,
Christ in you, the hope of glory."

-a few hundred more times. (and no, I do not have OCD tendencies)

I still feel flu-ish, so I went back to bed and slept four hours this afternoon, which I rarely do in the daytime. This time I dreamed nearly the whole time of school age children and young adults playing something like field hockey below me as I observed from high up in the stands while I heard the line from the song over and over.

The is the second dream lately using that phrase. Obviously I'm not comprehending it well enough yet.
...that I might know Him...
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Charys...to me this speaks of God's magnificent manifestation through us in the very ordinary day by day ways...lives transformed by his grace for his glory and lived out in supernaturally ordinary ways...

Hope u get fully well soon!

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

It's wonderful. :)
The Lord didn't let you sleep for some reason.

It's a wonderful song.

I'm going to pray about it.
Get well soon.
God bless you.