Freedom

Archives for 2010
Grace
Diamond Member

Freedom

Post by Grace »

It was as if I was watching a worship music video. Different scenes with one person in it. One I remember vividly. The scene was a zoo. The song was about freedom.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Well...animals are essentially captive and under the control of and serving the purposes of the zoo keeper and those who want to go and see them...not free as the Creator intended...reminds me of an old worship song

Set my spirit free that I might worship Thee
Set my spirit free that I might praise Thy name
Let all bondage go and let deliverance flow
Set my spirit free to worship Thee

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Yes, I had similar thoughts. I wish I remember the other scenes.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi :)
These verses came into my mind:

"And the cow and the bear shall feed;and their young ones shall lie together:and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
And the sucking child shall play on the whole of the asp,and the waned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain;for the earth shall be full with the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea."(Isaiah 11,7-9.)

The whole 11th chapter is worth reading.

Also:
"The wolf and the lamb shall feed together,and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock:and dust shall be the serpent's meat.They shall nut hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain,saith the Lord."(Isaiah 65,25.)

This will be the real freedom for all the created world.

Please ask the Lord about it.If it's not what he is telling you,please toss it.
God bless you.
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Just had a report regarding the red light district in Mumbai. A church in the district ministers to the prostitutes there. Amazing work. Talk about bondage. The horrors of the streets. I actually believe my dream is about a specific person anointed to proclaim freedom.

Please pray because the work is immense. Only by the power of the Holy Spirit can this work be done.