corral

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

corral

Post by spiritledd »

I dreamt i was in the corral up at Dad's ranch. I remembered that there was a shed that had been recently built... the wood was new. There was a red bull and a black mare together in one of it's rooms.

My Dad was walking behind a machine... looked like a hay baler... but i think it was a roto-tiller? It was red and yellow like "New Holland" farm equipment. He was guiding it with a wooden plow handle. And his forearms were that of a sheep... he had silver hoofs for hands... but they were not cleaved. They looked like small irons... like for ironing clothes.

The machine was removing the manure and also leveling the ground. The ground was partialy muddy and had spots that were hard and uneven were cattle sunk into the mud and it had dried. The red bull kept chasing me when i would get in the corral...i would jump on to the fence so it would not harm me.

Then i saw there was blood on the top rail of the fence. I got blood on my blue jeans on my thigh. Then Dad threw a rope around the black mare's neck because was separating her from her two little black foals... she was very upset. Dad said to the mare "don't look so indignant".

There was a burning place where Dad was burning old cars and vehicles. There were hood ornaments in the ashes. I picked one up to look at it… the ornament was chrome about the size of my hand... the fire made it burnt and it was peeling… the hood orament was of a man and woman in a convertible. The woman was on the driver's side. It it had 50's - 60's look too it.

I also found in the ashes what looked like one of those metallic balloons…chrome color... but was like a metal disc?… but like a drum? I played it and it made a very unique sound.