Three women and a girl

Archives for 2010
danette

Three women and a girl

Post by danette »

Dream:
I was with two women and one 10yr old girl. We were in a foyer and getting ready to leave to go somewhere. In the foyer there were two toilet rooms. The woman who was leading the group opened the front door. Outside the front door a man stood. He wore a terra cotta colored casual suit jacket. He stood tall and firm. The look on his face was stoic. His hair was gray and nicely combed. He walked in and went to one of the toilet rooms. We were aware of him and did not talk to him. We did not even care why he was there. The woman who opened the door then went into the other toilet room. Soon she came out and we all left. The man was still in the bathroom as we left.

Then the four of us were getting into a four door car. I was getting into the backseat when I saw an empty infant seat behind the driver seat and a toddler seat in the center. As I sat down, the 10yr old girl was fitting herself in the toddler seat.

End
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Re: Three women and a girl

Post by alilbitofHSSpirit »

danette wrote:Dream:
I was with two women and one 10yr old girl. We were in a foyer and getting ready to leave to go somewhere. In the foyer there were two toilet rooms. The woman who was leading the group opened the front door. Outside the front door a man stood. He wore a terra cotta colored casual suit jacket. He stood tall and firm. The look on his face was stoic. His hair was gray and nicely combed. He walked in and went to one of the toilet rooms. We were aware of him and did not talk to him. We did not even care why he was there. The woman who opened the door then went into the other toilet room. Soon she came out and we all left. The man was still in the bathroom as we left.

Then the four of us were getting into a four door car. I was getting into the backseat when I saw an empty infant seat behind the driver seat and a toddler seat in the center. As I sat down, the 10yr old girl was fitting herself in the toddler seat.

I'm going to ask you some questions and hopefully give you some answers too. Let me ask you questions 1st. When you saw the man he didn't cause you fear did he? When you say terra cotta are you referring to what Chinese warriors used to wear? My 1st thought towards the man is protector, angel or authority. The woman who lead could be representing mature fruit. Was the little girl well kept, well feed, was she tall enough to be with out a car seat? The empty baby seat could represent something you are holding on to. Was the car being driven old or newer? Vehicles often symbolize God's choice in how he is going to deliver a message.
Hope this helps :) ~Danca

End
Be blessed,
Danca
danette

Post by danette »

Thanks for asking!

We sensed no fear of this man. His coat was just the color of terra cotta clay. The coat was a kind of coat like casual dinner jacket. Not much detail on the girl but that she was slim and healthy and too tall for the carseat. (The seat is NOT a booster seat which possibly a 10yr old could fit.) As for the car, not much indication of the care or age of it. No clutter inside of it. I do remember that the woman who opened the front door to let the man in was the driver of the car.
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Post by alilbitofHSSpirit »

danette wrote:Thanks for asking!

We sensed no fear of this man. His coat was just the color of terra cotta clay. The coat was a kind of coat like casual dinner jacket. Not much detail on the girl but that she was slim and healthy and too tall for the carseat. (The seat is NOT a booster seat which possibly a 10yr old could fit.) As for the car, not much indication of the care or age of it. No clutter inside of it. I do remember that the woman who opened the front door to let the man in was the driver of the car.
the word casual sticks out to me, like you don't need to worry
something about sticking a girl in a booster seat that she is to big for seems like some one is holding on to the past
Be blessed,
Danca