Earthquake in Latin America (perhaps Honduras)

Archives for 2011
ditte3
Diamond Member

Earthquake in Latin America (perhaps Honduras)

Post by ditte3 »

Hi my dear Brothers and Sisters
Peace be with you.
I had a dream two a two days ago.
It was a longer dream I don't remember some parts.
I do remember very clearly,that I was in a hotel with my husband and children.We went into a room.I could see outside the window.Suddenly the wals and the building began to move and shake.I realized it was an earthquake.I realized then we were in South America or Latin America.The name of the place was said or it somehow I knew.Maybe it was Honduras,but I'm not sure.I remember the light was on in the room.i saw out on the window.i saw buildings and towers,maybe a church tower.It seemed to be dawn or early morning.
I realized the situatuon was dangerous.I started to pray the Lord to save us.

I live in Hungary.I don't think we will got to Latin America (though who knows).
Maybe the dream is symbolic,or literal or both.I also thought that perhaps God made me feel what it feels like to those,who experince it.

I pray for revelation.

Please tell me what you think.Thank you.
God bless you. :)
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Any thoughts please?
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Ditte... symbolically it could point to you and your family being in a temporary place of shelter but in an alien and seemingly dangerous place with the threat of everything being swept from under your feet because of the fault lines in the foundations...ie some unpredictability in life with known underlying causes which cause you to fear.

Honduras means "depths" (deep waters) and there is a fault line running up its coast. There are earth quakes in that region.

I would say that it is more likely to be symbolic though as you and your family were "in the middle of it all" rather than you observing from outside.

Abba is a strong tower for the righteous.

grace and peace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Dear Charlie
Peace be with you.
thank you for your answer.
I thought it could be personal.
We are facing financial troubles.Also,because my family is mostly unsaved,it is a great problem for me too.
So there are things to pray about.
Thank you for your help.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

I think while the earth was shaking,perhaps I heard the news mentioning the name of the place,where the earthquake took place.
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Maybe God is telling you that your circumstances are only temporary, or is there any possibility you will be changing churches?

Blessings,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Dear Servant
Peace be with you.
It may mean that the circumstances I'm in are temporary.We need a change.My family needs to be saved,and also ourlife needs a change for the better.
Maybe the Lord shakes everything,but he is always with me.
I'm praying about what you said.Thank you for your help.
God bless you.
:)
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

don't dismiss that it could be literal as well.. and God gave you the warning to pray.. and it will be averted.
I believe that God speaks in dreams.. and they often have many different meanings.

I have found that oftentimes when I face big trials myself, God has me pray for others.. and honors that in the trial I am facing.

Pray about it.. I could be wrong

Shalom!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Dear Jen
Peace be with you.
Indeed dreams often has more meanings,like verses in the bible are sometimes meant to warn at that time,but it's also a message for the later times.I don't know if I make sense.
It may mbe a message for me symbolically,but also it may be literal.
Thank you for your help.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

I don't think it's related to the dream,but there was an earthquake 4,7 in Hungary on saturday.The epicentrum was far from where I live,so it could not be felt very much here.But in other parts,where there were smaller damages.As far as I know nobody got hurt.
Earth quakes are not very often here.

I'm praying further though,either it's symbolic or literal or both.

God bless you all. :)
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi
Peace be with you all.

Yesterday night I was watching tv.There was a film about earthquakes.Incliding Haity and that region,but it was from a ll over the world.
It said that the tectonic plates and that there can be a great earthquake again at the region of Haity and what danger it may cause for the whole region (Middle and Soth America,Ithink southern part of North America too) and the tsunami it may cause wouldeven go as far as Afirca and Europe and the perhaps the Atlantic region.I hope I remember well.It is a greatdanger.
The film wasaboutthat there would notbe so much death if buildings were built earthquake safe.The man whotalked showedhowitispossible and only 15% more expensive.

I thinkGod showed me this for a reason.
Let'spray about this.For the people.

Thank you.
God bless you.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

Just a quick note, when I read your dream these things stood out to me:

1. You went in a room where the light was on in the early morning and you looked through a window: This reminds me of the verse in the old testament Psalms 5. O Lord in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee will I look up. It speaks of Meditiation and crying out and God will hear your voice in the morning. The window is your spiritual sight. You see the symptom of an earthquake in your insight. Perhaps a church tower went down.

2. You realize the danger and you began to pray for the Lord to save you. Remember, intercession in the Spirit carries people through dangerous times...the church is never totally destroyed.

This could be a call for intercession. The intercession may be for your family or for the church or for the country; however remember that God hears your voice! Pray in the Spirit...the enemy of God will not prevail.

Lord, as you speak in the night to your people....may the Spirit of God illuminate your messages for understanding. May the Spirit of understanding unfold your truth and will for this believer, in Jesus name...amen.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Dear Jackiebauerle
:)
Thank you for your great insight.It is very helpful and confirms my thoughts.

The church tower did not fall down.I saw it from the window,while the wals of the hotel (in which we were in) were moving.

What you say is true.It may be an intercession for my family,for the church,or the country or for other parts of the world.
God hears our prayers.Hallelujah!

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."(James 5,16.)

Glory to God!

God bless you.