I flew on a kite

Archives for 2011
Jen
Diamond Member

I flew on a kite

Post by Jen »

My husband and I were looking for the airport in Tiffin Ohio to take our daughter Alyssa Faith and put her on a plane. She was going to go to visit grandparents. We could not find the airport. We walked and looked through all of these marquis like areas that were hotels, yet they looked like they were closed, but some weren't. It wasn't the airport, so we were not staying, we stepped out to the street and I said "Dan why don't you know where the airport is, you know this town from your college days".There was someone he talked to, but they didn't know either. So Dan said "well I think it is over here". So we kept walking.

Then I said "well I think it would be easier to see if we could see it from an arial view". All of the sudden Dan found a beautiful daisy yellow kite, he said "hey stick this in the air and it will find the airport for us". I agreed. All of the sudden I was flying with the kite in the air. I saw the airport, it was just past the next set of buildings. Which were not that many.

The wind took us towards this park. There was a baseball field, and a huge inground blue swimming pool. Dan at that point was even taller, He was so tall, he was holding my hand as I flew thru the air. I noticed the pool water was only up to his knees. We were having "fun". Then there was this dirty upground pool. People were letting their children play in it with dirty diapers and the water was brown. I knew to stay out of it. Dan put his hand in it to feel of the temperature.

Then we were on the ground and he was normal sized. We were at this gate, with many metal steps proceeding the gate. There was this old haggard woman who let Dan through, but she grabbed Alyssa and told both myself and her, we could not get through.. I said "but we are with him" She said "no you cannot go, it is not your turn".

I smacked her and I said "you are a witch, and I rebuke you in the name of Jesus" she lost her grip on Alyssa the witched turned away from me and fell to one side, and I grabbed Alyssa and ran to Dan who standing on these stainless steel and cement steps.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Airport--travel, going somewhere

daisy yellow kite made me think of using faith to get there--
a beautiful daisy yellow kite, he said "hey stick this in the air and it will find the airport for us"

The wind took us towards this park.
Holy Spirit taking you to the destination He intended. I noticed that although you found the airport, you didn't actually go there in the dream.
Dan at that point was even taller, He was so tall, he was holding my hand as I flew thru the air. I noticed the pool water was only up to his knees. We were having "fun". Then there was this dirty upground pool. People were letting their children play in it with dirty diapers and the water was brown. I knew to stay out of it. Dan put his hand in it to feel of the temperature.

This part really captured me. I often have dreams where Jesus appears as my husband and this part felt like that to me so just gonna share what I got for your discernment!

He walks with us on this earth and it seems as if He is allowing you to see His view from higher up. You both have fun in the pool water--in His Presence which you are in in the dream.

Checking the temperature of nearby pool reminds me of hot, cold, lukewarm Believers. This reminds me of His children which are still teknon-little toddlers--those who have not matured to the place of sonship.

The witch standing at the gate makes me think of the forces that oppose you coming to bring change. Witchcraft is as rebellion and rebellion is what keeps us from maturing in Him. That Dan went through--Jesus already has all authority so no force can oppose Him but we, as His Body on Earth, are the legal entity to enforce His will so we often face opposition. You use your authority in Him and grab Faith to go forward.

It sounds like you are getting ready to come into something that you have felt opposition from....don't let go of His promises!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

((Thank-you Kelaini!!!!)) I appreciate it.. this rings sound and true!
love you!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Greetings Jen :)

I wonder if your daughter and family are symbolic?! Taking your daughter to visit her grandparents reminds me of the symbolism of taking something, or perhaps a ministry, birthed and younger under you that you started to revisit a wise, proven way [visiting grandparents].

Perhaps a ministry in to move in a mightier way and see bigger picture with a bigger move of the Holy Spirit - an airport.

You are looking to your husband for guidance. You feel he should already “know the way” [faith] because it was in his college town, a place of “higher learning.” Which seems to indicate it is something you want to know the way to… but rightly, you know in order to “see” the way you have to see “above” the circumstances to move past the “temporary” [hotels, etc.] and get to your destination… the airport, where there is a larger movement of the Holy Spirit, large “airplanes.”

He provides the means for you to soar above, and in the Holy Spirit, rise above and see the way and when you get there, you have to take your rightful position because of the obstacle(s).

Anyway, I hope this helps… Keilani’s post was well written, but I just wanted to comment more on the first part. The dream shows you to be rejoicing in the spirit during the process of getting to your destination! With Him, you can go anyway as He leads. :)

May God bless you and your family mightily and that the works of your hands to bring about His Will and blessings in your lives.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?