dream of a great eagle arising...

Archives for 2011
who me?

dream of a great eagle arising...

Post by who me? »

A few months back i had this dream.
I dont have the interp. yet but im beging see how it may be speaking of the crisis in Egypt...

I found my self having scaled the wall of a kingdom under the cover of night,i was with an army.I saw that we were ataching grappling hooks to the walls that where tied to horses.The horses wher sent running and the walls came down.
Next i see the enemy king come out to meet us.He seemed middeleastern.He has in his hand a secret weapon.He pulled it from the belly of an ancint worm beast.The thing he had in his hand was a mouth that had the apearence of a canker sore.He was standing infront of his gate of his castle.
Now there was an eagle enbedded into the front side of the castle made of stone.the mouth of the eagle formed over the gate.His wings streched the span of the whole front side.The King throws the thing he has in his hand in to the eagles mouth.The mouth comes alive and bites the kings hand off.
The eagle now takes life of its own and rises up.It was a dreadfull sight and fear gripped us all.The Eagle then takes the king into his talons and ripps the King in half as it takes flight and then devours him completly.end.....

for a while i felt like this dream had to do with a nation whos leadership would be overthrown from with in.and that the leadership that replaced the former would be a very terrible threat to the church and world scene.
A few weeks ago i was thinking on this dream and felt like i was to look at nations whos national symbol was an eagle,when i saw Egypts eagle i was really stirred cuz it reminded me of what i saw.
I am starting to really think it is speaking about what is trying to arise in Egypt right now.
I would love any ones insight.
blessings
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi
Perace be with you.
Amazing and scary dream.
Your dream may be related to the events happening.Interesting.
Just yesterdayI was watching the news and I saw the flag with the eagly.It got my attention.I lived in Iraq 27 years ago,and I remember they used the same kind of eagle (not in the flag).
It made me think.I wonder if there are more countries around the area,who has this eagle.
Please keep it it in mind.Sometimes it takes time to understand the meaning.I'm praying about it.
May God give you the revelation.
God bless you.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Who me? The thing with the eagle is that in fact many many nations have the eagle as an important national symbol...including of course the USA. That said, I can see why you are now wondering if it has to do with Egypt.... there is much uncertainty about what will rise up if President Mubarak is deposed (today looks set to bean incisive day on that front).

I'm sure you've checked this out yourself already but here's some info from wiki:

The Eagle of Saladin is a pan-Arab symbol included in the national emblem or coat of arms of a number of Arab countries....Moreover, the glory and comparative unity of the Arab World under Saladin was seen as the perfect symbol for the new unity sought by Arab nationalists, such as Gamal Abdel Nasser. For this reason, the Eagle of Saladin became the symbol of revolutionary Egypt, and was subsequently adopted by several other Arab states (Iraq, the Palestinian Territory, and Yemen).

The reason why the notion that it (the eagle) does represent Saladin exists is because archaeologists were able to find the eagle symbol painted on a wall of a citadel constructed by Saladin in Cairo. Hence many people consider the eagle to be Saladin’s personal symbol.

The cankerous mouth is of course key to denoting the eagle's evil nature and it brings to mind the beast of Rev 13:3

The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months. 6He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

The little horn of Daniel 7:8 "a mouth that spoke boastfully." This horn "will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods" (Daniel 11:36).

Your dream is astonishingly rich symbolically...I'm wondering how the pulling down of the walls (a move of God to bring down strongholds..?) played out alongside the invigorating of the ancient eagle...? Was there more to your dream?

Def one to pray into.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
who me?

Post by who me? »

thank u both soo much for your replys.....:)
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Wow… what a dream! It certainly could be about the situation in Egypt.

The dream starts out pulling down a wall with an army symbolized of “power” bringing down a fortress or stronghold [horses can representing power]. Powers with ropes or “strings” attached?

The secret weapon appears to be taken from vile words from the past [ancient worm (man), mouth (words spoken) canker, “sore” sickness/wound]. Worms appeared to eat the manna, bread of the LORD gave them, when the people did not abide by God’s instructions [Exodus 16]…

Psalm 22:
6 But I am a worm, and no man;
A reproach of men, and despised by the people.
7 All those who see Me ridicule Me;
They shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
8 “He trusted in the LORD, let Him rescue Him;
Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!”

The king appears to use these vile words for great power [large eagle], for freedom, strength to soar above [throwing them into the mouth of the eagle].

The very words the king used as a weapon appears to be the very words that came back and bit him… [like biting the hand that feeds you – but what was fed was not good food].

Eagles can represent both good and bad things; they can represent vulture like creatures and war as in Luke 17 or they can represent souring above situations, wings of the Lord, freedom, etc.

In Luke the eagles gather together where the body is… Luke 17:37 And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?” So He said to them, “Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.”

Exodus 19:4 ‘You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself.

Deuteronomy 32: 11 As an eagle stirs up its nest,
Hovers over its young,
Spreading out its wings, taking them up,
Carrying them on its wings…

Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

Revelation 12:14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle [protection], that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.

In this case, he is no longer protected and the “food” the king feeds the eagle are vile words which is the very thing that brought his destruction. This is similar to your words coming back to bite and devour…the eagle that started out to be an “image” of strength and protection of the king’s castle became alive.

I am wondering if this is symbolic for this “opening a can of worms” so to speak.

In Revelation 19 the Lord tells the birds that fly amidst heaven to gather together and eat the flesh of kings.

I pray that good comes from this situation in Egypt… but I have great concerns that it may not come to good. I sincerely hope and pray that I am wrong!!

Again, what a dream! Thank you for sharing it… I have had many dreams that I appeared to be in them, but were not relating to me. We never know the outcome of what may start out to appear to be a good thing… therefore, we remember to pray for His Will, instead of our own ideals and wishes. :) By the very least, pray and pray over the situation… since it appears to have been shown to you.

God bless you and your family!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

this is a small imput to what I sense to be a highly prophetic dream with perhaps many applications of meanings...

the canker sore on the mouth. Words.. the fire that words can bring..words of fire can bring down a nation and cause generations of a people one against another full of hate and bitterness...even "poison" infection.. like a canker sore.

A canker sore always rubs the wrong way until it is healed, it does not stop with making it's "annoying" presence known.

if we contrast this with words of a believer, of those believers that know who they are in Christ, the opposite can happen..the generation that the shadows heal the sick and do greater works than Jesus will be manifested.

Blake, God does not entrust just anyone with dreams like this.
THose are my meager offerings.
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch