Bowl of almonds

Archives for 2011
rktheda
Diamond Member

Bowl of almonds

Post by rktheda »

Greetings to all:

I dreamed I walked up to the top floor of a large house. There were three people sitting down. I had a white bowl of almonds with white meat that looked like chicken I gave them. I walked down a small flight of stairs into a blue room. The room had a secret door that was opened. Inside the room was a small camera watching at the top of the roof. I was lying on my right side looking at the camera. Blessings!
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Jeremiah came to mind when the Lord asked him what did he see. He saw the branch of an almond tree. The white meat of the almonds you served the 3 individuals could symbolize pure spiritual meat. Meat being the Word of God. The blue room seem to be a resting place or entering His secret pavilion. Can you describe how you felt while in the room, peering at the camera?
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

almonds to me speak of the sweet meat of the word.
the camera I am wondering if that is capturing the things of the Lord, perhaps a gift of encouragement to others?
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Thanks all for the insight. I felt OK while lying down. I was asking myself what the camera was for while dreaming. At any rate it is a good message from the Lord. Blessings and peace to all in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

β€œ...Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see the rod of an almond tree. Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it” (Jeremiah 1:11-12).

Revelation: The Lord is telling me to rest while He brings His promises to pass. The camera is the Lord watching over his Word. The room was blue due to the presence of the Holy Spirit over the situation while I rest. The word for almond in Hebrew is sheked which means 'hasten". Praise God! Praise God! Praise God. I am so very excited about what the Lord is doing!

Blessings!
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Yes that's the verse I was referring to. Glad you received a complete understanding of the dream..God Bless you rktheda!
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
illys
Bronze Member

Post by illys »

Wow, I didn't know the symbolisim between almonds and blessing! I remember in moses' books though, that God made Aaron's staff bloom almond-leaves and flowers overnight while they were divining who should serve Him before the ark and in the tent-temple. (The other folk who wanted to serve, I think several people following Kora, didn't get any signs on their staffs)

Almonds are also some of the most nutritious nuts you can eat at any time! And their flowers are especially beautiful..

May He further reveal His desires for your future, and lead you into much joy!
Favorite chapter: 1 Corinthians 13.
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."