Mushrooms and World Harvest church, What do U think?

Archives for 2011
Pastor Joe
Silver Member

Mushrooms and World Harvest church, What do U think?

Post by Pastor Joe »

Do these two dreams go together somehow?

3-25-11
I dreamed that 4 of us had gone mushroom hunting. I was finding mushrooms that another individual had overlooked. I remember walking over the hills and through the valley. We got to the car and I counted the mushrooms, there were eight.

3-25-11
I dreamed that we were at World Harvest. The church was totally packed. Binny hinn was there and the Spirit of God was moving. The service was now over and the people were leaving. Rod Parsley walked up to me and checked out my suit jacket, he was checking the size. He told me that he had a bunch of jackets at his house. His house and church was somehow connected. He took a cart of somekind and went to get them.

Scene change

I was talking to Rod afterwards and wondering when he was going to give me my jackets. He turned and looked at me and said, “In Gods time brother, in Gods time.” I was still wondering when he was going to get the jackets, again he said in Gods time.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Pastor Joe, these are just my thoughts and not that o the Spirit; please disregard if it does not apply. 8 normally symbolizes new beginings. Your encounter with Pastor Parsley, brings to mind Isaiah 61:10, "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation, he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." Pastor Parsley giving you his jackets in a set time means that it is not your season yet; but it is coming, in atime set by God. Ecclesiastes 3:1, "For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven:"

I hopes this helps
God Bless
Servantleader
Gold Member

Post by Servantleader »

Pastor Joe,

I concur with the other interpretation, and I sense that God is moving you into harvesting, which is totally accomplishing God's mission for us on earth!

In the dream you searched high and low for mushrooms; and you picked the mushrooms that others overlooked. Remember the Bible says, ..."for He has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor..." This group is largely overlooked in the church's "missionary efforts". This may or may not be your direct call, but it will be similar. There is a group of people who are being overlooked when it comes to ministry, by most ministers today - but you won't pass them by.

The mushrooms were your harvest. This dilligence showed a zeal and committment to the harvesting of souls. We say metaphorically, situations can "mushroom" into something - meaning it can grow very big.

Adding Benny Hinn to the picture shows the healing and miracle anointings that you will need to get the job done. God will do those things in your midst for His people and as confirmation of your ministry to Him.

In time, God will place you in a position to harvest big time! You have to know what an honor that is to be called to do that for God. It's bigger than Rod Parsley and Benny Hinn, who are also His servants.

Once again, you will make the transition - in time.

God bless.
Bella

Post by Bella »

I know this sounds crass for a Christian web-page, but this is what came to mind as I read. Please disregard if not right - and I hope readers don't get offended ...

I don't know if you have this saying, but here, if someone's a mushroom, it's a reference to them not being given information - 'kept in the dark and fed on dung' (i cleaned it up a little, ha!).

So basically i concurr with Servantleader re the mushroom people!
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

hmm this popped into my head as I read all of the interps.. take it to prayer, as it could mean nothing.. what Bella said is right about mushrooms.. and if you think about the masses of people today that in effect are in the dark and being fed dung... hollywood watered down scripture.. if ANY at all, humanism, secularism, and every religon except for just a simple belief that Jesus died on the cross..

and Rod Parsley giving you his jackets made me wonder about annointing? As I recall Rod Parsley started out in his house.. in the backyard.

take it to prayer
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
frankie2706
Silver Member

Post by frankie2706 »

With the Jacket I believe this is a mantle of some kind, Maybe an end time Harvest Mantle to be released at the appointed time, just a thought ! God Bless you
shine
Diamond Member

Re: Mushrooms and World Harvest church, What do U think?

Post by shine »

Pastor Joe wrote:I was still wondering when he was going to get the jackets, again he said in Gods time.
This makes me think that he "Rod" is the Holy Spirit in your dream because he answered your thought. You didn't actually question him again verbally ~ yet he answered.
Jesus is the Saviour
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

ooh and Rod.. wow.. the name itself.. of course it is for the dreamer to say, but that is leaping in my spirit! Rod like Moses and Aaron!
pray about it though don't take my word!

oh and uh.. :oops: lol I looked up what Parsely does in the herbal remedy world and it is used as an enema. hey... mushrooms, dung enema, Parsely? who knows? God does have a sense of humor.
lol
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Pastor Joe
Silver Member

Post by Pastor Joe »

Thank you all for your imput. It has helped a lot. When i was first called to Pastor the Lord gave me this dream. I dreamed that i was at a gas station. I noticed that there were wrecked cars going from the gas station to a building that would later become our church. I looked up into the sky and saw flashes of light. I knew that it was Jesus. I also knew if these wrecked cars would see the light then they would be alright.
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Gas stations I think are hugely significant.

In a dream once regarding my brother. . . I was at a gas station and found spoons. A lot of spoons! The interpt back then had to do with my brother.
Maybe thinking back over these years to where we are now. May have very well been to keep him nourshied and cared for till he fully recovers ~ Or is with God. The whole family including my Dad really helped!
Sorry to stretch the thread here, hope you don't mind my comparing dreams.
Jesus is the Saviour
Pastor Joe
Silver Member

Post by Pastor Joe »

12-10-1999

Jesus shows up in the Middle of our church

I dreamed that I was in our church (new) and right in the middle of the isle as a real bright light. I knew that it was Jesus. It was so real.

12-10-1999

Anchoring down the pews

I dreamed we were anchoring down the pews in the church. There went the light, then there went the wind.

I think that all of this was leading me to where i am right now in my ministry. God led me from the church that I was in "Wind of Faith" I Pastered there for 10 years to where I am right now through a dream. "Living Word Assembly of God" We have had more visiters in 1 year than we did in ten years at the other church. God has taken me to where I was raised as a child. I believe that the wrecked lives, the mushrooms that others have overlooked is coming into our church. God is starting to use them! Jesus not only restored my wrecked live, but now we are seeing other lives restored and at work for God. A new beginning!
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Awesome testimony of God Dreams!

I'm still hoping my Dad will come to salvation - my brother's ordeal over these past 7 years I believe has something to do with it!

there went the light. . .there went the wind.
So the wind was the Holy Spirit? What scale was the wind? ~ curious!
Jesus is the Saviour
Pastor Joe
Silver Member

Post by Pastor Joe »

The Wind was powerful, hard to explain how powerful but I knew then what was taking place. My Dad passed away two years ago. He got sick from 50 years of smoking. He could not breathe properly. He went to the hospital and they ended putting him on a ventalator. I felt in my spirit that it was about over. My brother who is a Pastor had gone in and led him to the Lord. I told my brother I just wish God would take him off of it so i would know for sure that he was ready. God answered my prayer, he got off of it for two weeks and started to go to church. His countenance changed. You could see the love of Christ shine through him. Tow weeks later he was back in the hospital and went on to be with the Lord. God once again cofirmed that Dad was in heaven with Him.

Dream 1-18-09 Dreamed by Pastor Joe

Jesus gives my Dad eternal life

I dreamed that we, the family, were at Dad’s casket. A stranger had put a red gift, charm-like stone over the inside of the casket. I knew that the gift was going with him. I was hurting. I knew that I should know the stranger. We were now getting ready to say goodbye when I looked at the stranger, and I realized that the stranger was not a stranger, but Jesus and He had given dad the gift of eternal life.

The interpretation is self explanatory, Jesus gave Dad eternal life. The red charm-like stone represents the Blood of Christ and since dad has been given the gift of enternal life so will his generations to come have eternal life.

We are saved by grace, but again it was because the family prayed and did not give up on Dad.

I say this because it does not matter what it looks like God is in control. Keep praying and standing in the gap for your father and I believe your circle will not be broken. Hold on! and keep the faith, it will happen.
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

thanks for ministering - the holy spirit inside me - & I receive this.
this is beautiful -
Jesus is the Saviour