Roller Skating

Archives for 2008
Joy2dream

Roller Skating

Post by Joy2dream »

I was home in my pajamas and decided to take a long, hot bath. As I was getting ready to prepare for the bath the phone rang and I can "see" the woman on the other line. She is frail, skinny, short stringy, blonde hair and about 50ish. She is barely able to speak and tells me that she had a stroke and fell roller skating and my older son's glasses were broken. She had the stroke, fell and somehow took several down with her one being my son. I asked was she alright and was that all that was done to my son, his glasses is all the damage. She said yes and I said someone will be to get him. I know that the people he is skating with are the upper class of my town. I still have my pj's on so my husband and other son are going to get older son. In the dream I know he is 25 years old, his actual age.

Same dream, next scene: My brother (not the one in the garden dream) comes in and wants to watch a movie. He calls the name of the movie (I can't remember it but it wasn't One Night with the King or Hadassah) and I know it is about Queen Esther. I ask him where he got the movie and he said his house. I tell him I had the movie and the one he has is probably mine and he never returned it. (IRL my family just sorta tells it like it is, so in this part I was letting him know he borrowed the movie and pretty much forgot it was mine. Not in a mad way but in a joking way) I was going to postpone my bath and watch the movie with him and the others when they came back from the skating rink.

Blessings,
Joy