2 Marriage dreams(different dates)

Archives for 2011
msjones561

2 Marriage dreams(different dates)

Post by msjones561 »

1/24/2010
I got married, I found out who I was marrying and quickly after I was married. When I found out I was getting married, it was to my uncle named fred. I was so upset because it seemed like something wasn't right! I kept thinking to myself, he is so much older and I can'r relate to him, he's missing some teeth and besides all that, HE'S MY UNLCE!! I kept saying I got to talk to Apostle Larinda about this because I don't want to marry my uncle Fred, I was saying there has to be somewhere saying that this is wrong. My mom was in my dream trying to tell these 2 young ladies how to be a bride of Christ but I had to help her. Then I asked Apostle Larinda about marring family because I know I didn't want to. Then I was at this daycare and by this time I was married. I had a wedding ring on and I took it off and put the ring on a table because I didn't want to be married to my uncle fred. My husband(uncle Fred) was supposed to be coming by to see me at the job so a little later, there was a knock at the door(assuming it was my uncle) and when I opened the door it was a guy named fred and he was the actucal guy who I was married to not my uncle fred. When I opened the door, he said hello how are you, I smiled and said I'm good. Then he started asking me questions, he asked me ow was my weekend and I said it was good and that I just had a birthday this weekend. Then he said he wanted to sing a song to my mother but I told him she passed away in 2006. It was wierd, its like we were getting to know one another for the 1st time but we were married. We got married so quick that we never got to know one another before marriage.

2nd Dream December 2010

Had a dream I was getting married, I was in a park underneath a pavilion and as I was standing there I saw my dad, stepmom and sister coming up. Then I realize that I was standing alone in a wedding dress with no one to marry. So I took out my cell phone and was trying to see who i was marrying. One of the guys I last dated was at the park nearby playing soccer and he looked at me as if he didn't know what I was doing, so I said to myself he's not the one. I was so confused. So then I ran in the bathroom and my sister in Christ was telling me to trust God because he has someone for me. I was in the bathroom for a long time, I saw oil on the side of my head(I believe right). My brother peeked his head in the bathroom and told me to come on. I came out and I saw this guy standing there, he was sooooo beautiful! He just starred at me and I could feel him saying, wow, this is what I waited for. He was such a handsome man, I didn't know him nor did i know him. I thought to myself, "if my apostle picked him then he must be good" As the minister was marrying us he would ask questions like, where we were from and such. And whenever one of us would answer, it was like we didn't know the answer. We were knowing things about each other as we stood there. He song his proposal to me and the lyrics I remembered said " I'm always thinking of you baby.
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Hi msjones.. I love, love your statement at the end "love the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul". that always stirs my heart deep.

I didn't recieve an interpretation per se, but I have a sense that this dream might be a warning? even the handsome man be a warning, another person on our board had a dream that I sensed was the same. I am wondering now if it is something for the body as whole to sit up and take note of? If this bears witness to you, I pray that the Holy Spirit shows and reveals more.

Shalom!!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch