Encounter

Archives for 2011
chermae
Bronze Member

Encounter

Post by chermae »

I was either in an auditriom or church that had a sloped floor. I saw Ernie our worship leader standing down front near a piano wearing a bright salmon pink shirt and most everyone else had left. I said to my friend sitting beside me -lets go pray for Ernie. I past my pastors who were sitting a couple rows in front of me and continued down front. When I got almost to Ernie I spun around in a circle and passed out.Someone called an ambulance but by the time they got there I was awake and refused to go with them. I saw a clock that said it was 12:30. An older man in a police uniform appeared and asked me to go for a ride down New Road with him. We got on a glider and started to glide over the trees down New Road. He told me his friend who was an FBI agent had died that day. He then started to sing me a beautiful song about.. its okay to be sad, its okay to cry, its okay to reach out to others. At one point we were dodging branches but doing it in unison. I woke up.
Diamond Member

Re: Encounter

Post by Newbie »

chermae wrote:I saw a clock that said it was 12:30. An older man in a police uniform appeared and asked me to go for a ride down New Road with him. We got on a glider and started to glide over the trees down New Road. He told me his friend who was an FBI agent had died that day. He then started to sing me a beautiful song about.. its okay to be sad, its okay to cry, its okay to reach out to others. At one point we were dodging branches but doing it in unison. I woke up.
Hello, these are just thoughts. 12 means divine governance and 30 means beginning of ministry or maturing in the ministry; it also represents being covered in the blood of Jesus.
The "New Road" may represent a new path or direction in your walk and the older gentlemen is the Lord help guiding you in the right direction. By gliding you are being moved by the Spirit versus that of your feelings or emotions. The song He is singing to you is telling you to "let go" and to have His feelings which is compassion and love for others versus that of our feelings. The branches are those that may pose to be an obstacle; however, with Him guiding you, you are able to overcome them. I hops this helps and disregard if it does not resonate. God Bless!
chermae
Bronze Member

Post by chermae »

Thanks,that makes a lot of sense!