How deep the Father's love for us.

Archives for 2011
Charys
Diamond Member

How deep the Father's love for us.

Post by Charys »

"Where sin abounded grace did much more abound." Romans 5:20

I had a horrible, terrible, heavy, heavy dream on the weekend in which the Lord shared his heart about the death of his children through abortion by using the image of my beloved grandchild. In the dream she was given poison to drink. As her circulation was cut off she began to slowly die even as she played innocently. I was told she would need a second dose and that it would take three days for her to die. Everyone else in the house went on with their lives as usual -except for one person. Later I looked up the abortion pill and found out this is how it works. I did not know that. I still want to vomit as I write this.

When I cried out in agony all day yesterday and asked why he would do that -showing my little sweetheart dying, he said (paraphrased), "These are MY children. I am not bound by time. I know them. I am as fond of them as you are of her..." I felt his tremendous pain at the suffering of one child. It nearly killed me.

In the dream I mocked someone (also one of my grandchildren in the dream) who didn't want to do it, but felt she had to prepare the poison in orange juice and give it to the toddler because she was obeying authorities in her life and she believed the lie that there is not enough to go around. They told her that is why she had to do it -because there were too many kids and not enough room or resources for all of them.

I cried out "No! No! Not her! She would never do that! She loves babies!! I love her! This is killing me! Why would you give me a dream like that?"

He said "The woman who believes a lie and has to bear the outcome of this deed is MY child. I love her as much as you love your granddaughter."

I made fun of her in the dream. I was horrified that such a cruel mocking thing could come out of my mouth. I asked why and then I heard the line from this song: "I hear my mocking voice call out among the scoffers." When I mocked her I was mocking the One who became her sin and was executed on her behalf. I was mocking the One who felt the horror of all our sins and let the Father vent all his anger on him.

The words to this song have never struck me so hard -How Deep the Father's Love for Us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSWC7Xoz ... re=related

I've been crying and crying and crying... Oh God! How can you still love us? After a lot of weeping this scripture means even more. "Where sin abounded, grace did much more abound." Feeling the horrendous pain of watching someone I love commit a terrible crime, I realize even more the size of sin load my beautiful Saviour bore for me.

He told me to attack the lie, not the women.

God IS good! He will provide if we trust him.
...that I might know Him...
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi Charys
Peace be with you.
Thank you for sharing your dream.
It really is shaking us up.
It brought tears in my eyes.
God bless you my dear Sister.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Thank you Ditte. I'm still pretty shook up and seeking the Lord for direction.

On Sunday Piano posted Isaiah 58 on my Jordan dream. I didn't get around to reading my Bible until much later in the day, but in my scheduled reading was ---Psalm 58!

Pay attention, girl!

Isaiah 58
True and False Fasting
1"Cry aloud; do not hold back;
lift up your voice like a trumpet;
declare to my people their transgression,
to the house of Jacob their sins.
2 Yet they seek me daily
and delight to know my ways,
as if they were a nation that did righteousness
and did not forsake the judgment of their God;
they ask of me righteous judgments;
they delight to draw near to God.
3 'Why have we fasted, and you see it not?
Why have we humbled ourselves, and you take no knowledge of it?'
Behold, in the day of your fast you seek your own pleasure,[a]
and oppress all your workers.
4Behold, you fast only to quarrel and to fight
and to hit with a wicked fist.
Fasting like yours this day
will not make your voice to be heard on high.
5 Is such the fast that I choose,
a day for a person to humble himself?
Is it to bow down his head like a reed,
and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him?
Will you call this a fast,
and a day acceptable to the LORD?
6 "Is not this the fast that I choose:
to loose the bonds of wickedness,
to undo the straps of the yoke,
to let the oppressed go free,
and to break every yoke?
7Is it not to share your bread with the hungry
and bring the homeless poor into your house;
when you see the naked, to cover him,
and not to hide yourself from your own flesh?
8 Then shall your light break forth like the dawn,
and your healing shall spring up speedily;
your righteousness shall go before you;
the glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.
9Then you shall call, and the LORD will answer;
you shall cry, and he will say, 'Here I am.'
If you take away the yoke from your midst,
the pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness,
10 if you pour yourself out for the hungry
and satisfy the desire of the afflicted,
then shall your light rise in the darkness
and your gloom be as the noonday.
11And the LORD will guide you continually
and satisfy your desire in scorched places
and make your bones strong;
and you shall be like a watered garden,
like a spring of water,
whose waters do not fail.
12 And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt;
you shall raise up the foundations of many generations;
you shall be called the repairer of the breach,
the restorer of streets to dwell in.

13 "If you turn back your foot from the Sabbath,
from doing your pleasure on my holy day,
and call the Sabbath a delight
and the holy day of the LORD honorable;
if you honor it, not going your own ways,
or seeking your own pleasure, or talking idly;
14then you shall take delight in the LORD,
and I will make you ride on the heights of the earth;
I will feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father,
for the mouth of the LORD has spoken."
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Wow, this dream could bring healing to multitudes and very possibly stop women from making this deadly choice, this could be a ministry tool, of course you need to have confirmation from the Lord........amazing dream, definately an itercession dream...to pray for these women and children and that they will somehow find a way to forgive themselves through Jesus who is the only way to forgiveness, etc. and that we will have compassion for them and encourage them that have made that decision, I believe that when a woman makes that choice for whatever reason that after she does it she changes and knows that something is wrong...there may be a few that do not feel anything but one day they will have to face the fact that they murdered a child and the guilt and pain they will have....they will have to find Jesus to know that they can be forgiven and live again after abortion.....I cannot imagine how some of these women feel after making the worst decision they could have made...

I had an intense time a few years back where the Lord gave me a burden to pray against abortion and I now have a new compassion for these women who didn't totally realize what they were doing for whatever reason. However, I found out about a year ago that my mother had an abortion before me. I was angry but never really dealt with it, it is kinda like it is not real to me....anyway, it makes me feel that maybe my mother needs to hear about this dream. To you mind if I share this dream? If not, I totally understand....bless you!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Charys wrote:

Pay attention, girl!

Isaiah 58
True and False Fasting
1"Cry aloud; do not hold back;
lift up your voice like a trumpet;
declare to my people their transgression,
to the house of Jacob their sins.
2 Yet they seek me daily
and delight to know my ways,
as if they were a nation that did righteousness
and did not forsake the judgment of their God;
they ask of me righteous judgments;
they delight to draw near to God.
3 'Why have we fasted, and you see it not?
Why have we humbled ourselves, and you take no knowledge of it?'
Behold, in the day of your fast you seek your own pleasure,[a]
and oppress all your workers.
4Behold, you fast only to quarrel and to fight
and to hit with a wicked fist.
Fasting like yours this day
will not make your voice to be heard on high.
5 Is such the fast that I choose,
a day for a person to humble himself?
Is it to bow down his head like a reed,
and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him?
Will you call this a fast,
and a day acceptable to the LORD?
6 "Is not this the fast that I choose:
to loose the bonds of wickedness,
to undo the straps of the yoke,
to let the oppressed go free,
and to break every yoke?
7Is it not to share your bread with the hungry
and bring the homeless poor into your house;
when you see the naked, to cover him,
and not to hide yourself from your own flesh?
8 Then shall your light break forth like the dawn,
and your healing shall spring up speedily;
your righteousness shall go before you;
the glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

I was teaching about the importance of justice as opposed to our rather more narrow version of righteousness just this last week...this passage is a corker and it along with Isaiah 61 are both referred to by Jesus at the beginning of his ministry when he spoke in the synagogue...luke 4.

Praying or you Charys...
grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Thanks for your prayers Charlie. I am feeling pretty wretched. I don't know what I am supposed to do. I just don't know! Praying for direction.

Look what showed up on my facebook today.

Mothers who believe the lie and sacrifice their little girls.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_india_no_ ... ttle_girls
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Sounds like more prayer is needed and the Lord is most likely wanting you to pray.....if you don't know what else to do....pray!!!!

Bless you and may peace be with you!
Dance...
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Dance, if you want to show your Mom this, it's ok with me. I toned this down from the more graphic first version, but I think it gets the point across.

Praying and praying.

Also I keep being reminded of a novel I never finished writing. Several pre-Christian writer friends are nagging me to do it. It's been in my head for years and doesn't go away. It's the story of a woman's spiritual healing after believing the lies of a cult leader. A scene like this could possibly be incorporated, as difficult as it would be to write. Wondering if I should pick it up again. Truth is often best communicated in fiction.

I don't know.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Charys,

I am not sure about interpretation of your dream at all, but I do believe God will guide.

Cult came to my mind, but like I said, I am not certain about what that means.

Just a piggy on your last comments.
I wrote down some identifying characteristics of a cult about 6 months ago. I must have been thinking about something inparticular at the time, not sure now what that was.

People are put in physical or emotionally distressing situations;

Their problems are reduced to one simple explanation, which is repeatedly emphasized;

They receive unconditional love, acceptance, and attention from a charismatic leader or group;

They get a new identity based on the group;

They are subject to entrapment (isolation from friends, relatives and the mainstream culture) and their access to information is severely controlled.
Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

This was my K-Love verse for today...

Thursday 5/5/2011

Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does.

~ 1 Chronicles 16:24

Yes, I think you should try writing and see if it flows...sounds like an awesome opportunity. Thanks so much!
Dance...
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

:shock: Isaiah 58 turned up twice again yesterday --once while I was reading a story of how God directed a man's minstry and he talked about the amazing co-incidence of Isaiah 58 being given to him three times -including in a gift given to his child. Pay attention, girl!

I've often wondered how it is that a whole group -or even country full of people can come to accept ideas as "good" that history would later prove to be very wrong --like building an economy on slavery, or sending Jews to concentration camps, or thinking girl children do not have as much value as boys -or that there is not enough to go around so we have to sacrifice some of our children.

It's like a cult on a large scale, when people buy a lie. And the father of lies is behind it.

We live near a polygamous community and have contact with some of the people deeply wounded by a life out of balance because they have bought a lie. When men think they must take multiple wives to earn heaven it comes at the expense of boys who are kicked out or become virtual slave labourers because their potential wives are taken by older more powerful men. The men are competing with each other to get into heaven because they have also believed the lie that there is not enough of God's favour to go around. The women just accept the lie that their salvation depends on obeying a man and not God.

But the novel is not about this particular cult.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Charys,

Still trying to get understanding.
Last edited by piano on Sun May 08, 2011 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
His_handmaiden
Bronze Member

Have to Respond

Post by His_handmaiden »

dance-in-the-son wrote:Wow, this dream could bring healing to multitudes and very possibly stop women from making this deadly choice, this could be a ministry tool, of course you need to have confirmation from the Lord........amazing dream, definately an itercession dream...to pray for these women and children and that they will somehow find a way to forgive themselves through Jesus who is the only way to forgiveness, etc. and that we will have compassion for them and encourage them that have made that decision, I believe that when a woman makes that choice for whatever reason that after she does it she changes and knows that something is wrong...there may be a few that do not feel anything but one day they will have to face the fact that they murdered a child and the guilt and pain they will have....they will have to find Jesus to know that they can be forgiven and live again after abortion.....I cannot imagine how some of these women feel after making the worst decision they could have made...

I had an intense time a few years back where the Lord gave me a burden to pray against abortion and I now have a new compassion for these women who didn't totally realize what they were doing for whatever reason. However, I found out about a year ago that my mother had an abortion before me. I was angry but never really dealt with it, it is kinda like it is not real to me....anyway, it makes me feel that maybe my mother needs to hear about this dream. To you mind if I share this dream? If not, I totally understand....bless you!
I had to single out your comment, dance-in-the-son, because, I was one of those women. I praise the Lord for your graciousness in Him and of all the others that commented here. You speak of interceding for these women and children, and, praying that they will find that they have need of and be granted, "forgiveness." You further state that some of them may or may not realize they have murdered a child, you have covered them all, and, I, (praise the Lord), have found that grace.
It is with this and all of the little children that were aborted and the women and the system that commited these murders in mind, that I briefly tell my story.
In 1974 I found myself pregnant with my second child and separated from my husband. He left me for someone else and I was introduced to someone else by friends. I was not saved then . We began to live together and I got pregnant and did not want to have a child out of wedlock. I had just been hired on a new job and did not want to be pregnant. I was on probation for 6 months and decided to abort, (admittedly), with no thought about this precious child. Back then, you were required to have a psychological exam before approval for the abortion. The doctor asked some pointed questions and I threw off something on him about having one child already at 21 and a new career, wanting to get off welfare and not having a child outside of marriage. I guess I seemed well-balanced to him so he set up the abortion date. My boyfriend wanted me to divorce my husband, have the baby and marry him, but, I was confused. I had soul-ties with my husband but back then I did not know any of this. My boyfriend cried and cried over his first child and he treated me like a queen, always. On the day of the abortion, he was at my side, and, for some reason, I looked into his eyes as if for the very, first time. My heart melted for him, our love and our baby; I just began to think of this fetus as a baby.
I told him I would stop the abortion and have our baby. He left the hospital for a while and said he would be back. They had already prepped me and anesthetized me. I rung the bell for the nurse or phone, I do not remember which. She came in and I told her I wanted to have my baby and stop the abortion. She tried to remind me that I had already been counseled, etc. but I was sticking to my guns. I asked for my doctor to come so I could tell him. She said he had left the hospital and would return soon. I was getting drowsy. I said "well I do not want this abortion, " and, I was getting sleepy, so, I made her promise to tell my doctor and send him in when he arrived. She said she would. I woke up about an hour or more later in the recovery room. I opened my eyes and asked,"where am I, and, where is my doctor?" The nurse said,"you are in the recovery room, and, it went well." I said,"the recovery room? But, I said I did not want an abortion. where is my doctor?" "He has left the hospital.' I told her I had told that nurse that I did not want it so why did they do it. She said she did not know, but, "You did the right thing." I screamed and screamed. Without rehearsal or thought this is what I found myself screaming,"MURDER, MURDER, this is murder, you murdered my baby ..I am guilty of murder!" I never talked to my doctor or anyone else except my boyfriend because he knew I was going to keep it. For years I found no peace until finally just before I gave my life to the Lord, I repented and he forgave me and restored peace to my life. So much peace that soon after I was joined with Him as His daughter where I have now been going on 31 years, (happily). I lost my baby and my boyfriend. But a little later on I was blessed with a husband and 3 more children I have not missed a chance to let every person I meet know that this is sin, and, you may hide it from the world but you will not be able to hide it from your self or from God. after an abortion you will enter into darkness, a darkness from which only the Lord can rescue you. The Lord has blessed me with many opportunities to share my story, if only to reach one more. My shame and my pain can mean gain for the kingdom of God and gives me a chance to speak of His mercy. Surely, as with the prophet Jeremiah, he knows us in the womb,..these babies are humans, nothing less. Abortion is murder, and, I am beginning to learn what this scripture means,"blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy." I am humbled by the mercy I have received. It is not easy for me, but, necessary. The Lord deserves our all, all the time. God bless you all. Hope I have not offended anyone. In His service, in His Name.
We are in the last "laps" of the race, be careful how you run it.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Bless you, His handmaiden. I am aware the reaon that this topic brings up such strong feelings is that so many people, men and women, have had your experience and they can't talk about it.

I'm going to include the discussion I had in prayer after this dream. What stood out to me so much was "Attack the lie!" There is a belief, a stronghold, underlying the abortion issue that needs to be understood. It comes down to believing that God will not look after us, and we are left to fend for ourselves. It is the belief that God has gone away and we do not have enough. (He showed me in another dream this has a lot to do with earthly fathers who have gone away and not provided for their children.) It is lack of faith and trust in God that turns into independence and rebellion.

This is what I wrote down.
"But why, oh why, my God would you show me this with my precious precious grandchildren?

He answered.

Because I want you to understand these are my precious children. I am not bound by time. I know what she was supposed to look like. I know her cute dimples. Her funny headstands make me laugh. I see her holding her own baby. I put a paintbrush in her hand when she has grey hair. These are real people. These are MY children!

But ______ would never do that! She loves babies! She is so good to them! How could she do such a terrible thing? It would ruin her life forever! She would shut down emotionally.

I heard in my Spirit:

She believed a lie! She felt that as much as it hurt there wasn't enough room in the world and she had to do what she was told and kill a baby she loved. This is my child too! I adore this girl! I gave my life for this girl! Yes. She is guilty. She did a terrible thing and that will haunt her for the rest of her life, but I took all the punishment for her for doing this. I allowed my Son to be executed for girls just like her who are being deceived.

I died to take her punishment, but the consequences of what this generation has sown will play out. My children, my precious children that I gifted with solutions to the problems the world is going to face have been slaughtered because they believed a lie! You need them and you killed them!

I put this girl and baby into the form of your grandchildren because I want you to feel my heart! My agony! My anguish! This is serious! Wake up! Wake up! You asked me to break your heart with what breaks mine, well, here you go.

I hear his cry of grief. I hear wailing!

Abba, not my _____! She is our miracle baby! Please, please protect her! She is a child of your promise! Please, please saver her life! Please, please, my precious ____ Don't let this ever happen! It will kill her sensitive heart. She will shut down forever!! Please! Please!

Don't you get it? They are all MY miracle babies!

What should I do?

Don't attack the girls. Attack the lie! Attack the lie!

What's the lie? That they are not human beings?

Deep down they know that. That's why the people who believe the lie have to fight so hard to make up another one. The lie is that I am not capable of providing for my children, that I am not good, that there is not enough to go around. There is enough to feed everyone in the fallow ground, but injustice has removed it.

Why did those horrible words come out of my mouth in the dream? Oh God, do I have a demon?

I hear the line in the song `I hear my mocking voice call out among the scoffers.`

I am so overwhelmed with grief today I can barely function. Last week I woke up and heard, "Those who are afraid to pray Thy will be done, do not fully comprehend the character of God." I wondered who it was for. It couldn't be me. I realize that when a woman I know without a husband and on assistance announced her third pregnancy I secretly thought a miscarriage might not be such a bad thing. God forgive me, I may not agree with her morals or sense of responsibility, but she has more faith that her child will be provided for than I do. I had a terrifying week when I was a teenager and my period was late and I thought I was pregnant. I was so terrified that my reputation as Miss Goodytwoshoes would be ruined I contemplated taking an overdose which would have killed a baby too. My God, I am no better. I had a miscarriage in my 20's and was using an IUD for convenience. I didn't want to think about how it worked. I am guilty of negligent homicide and as guilty as any girl or woman who takes an abortion pill. I have judged women who have had abortions when I had no right to judge. Christ had to die for me.

I have always been fearful about provision. I have believed the lie. There is still a part of me that is afraid there will not be enough. Oh Abba, forgive me."

It's been a tough week of weeping and repentance for me.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Piano, You have a way of giving scriptures just ahead of when I need them. Sometimes I read what you post and go "huh?" But later they are :shock: ! Abba uses you in my life. I sure needed those ten candles this week.

I don't mean to blame the devil for my sin. He didn't make me do anything. But he is the inventer of the lie. It goes back to Adam and Eve. It's basicly the same lie.