Church with open doors

Archives for 2011
leila78
Diamond Member

Church with open doors

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I travelled on a train and arrived at a station - an underpass to this station led to a square above ground. I rushed off the train and through the underpass, I was with many other approaching the stair.

There was a man there shouting loudly, he fell down the concrete steps and slammed his head on floor, everyone wanted to move away swiftly including myself because I didn't know what was going on and he had hurt himself. Everyone was rushing up the stairs and I turned around - his hand was covered in blood - he reached out and touched my hair, I was stunned as to why he had done this.

I moved quickly across the road and onto a coach which simply travelled to the other side of the road which was calmer, sunny and peaceful. I got off and I was wearing a black leather jacket.

I walked up some beautiful quite streets, it looked like I was in Paris. I came into a small Church - it simply looked like a large room with the shutter doors open at street level so that people could come in off the street if they wanted.

I walked in feeling very comfortable about being there I spoke to two ladies at the back, one other lady was just behind them, and behind them were open doors with daylight, one of them was showing me a combination of gemstones and glass jewellery.

The last one that she showed me was a stone that was half blue half clear with blue dots on the same side, she showed me this last and said it would be something I would like before covering it and putting it in a jewellery bag.

Blessings,

L.
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Leila:

It's like you are covered by the Lord and others want what you have...the anointing, the presence of Jesus upon your life.

The man who is knocking his head on the floor seems to represent the people in life looking for answers and come to the end of themselves...in their desperation they reach out to others and want to "wipe themselves off" on anyone near enough to touch. I felt sorry for the man; he is without the Shepherd.

The black leather jacket is significant, but I do not know what that means at this time. God covered Adam and Eve with the skins of animals once they were banished from the garden of Eden. It would seem the jacket is showing the protection of the Father as you travel along. The fact that it is the color black bothers me---you may be running in your own strength in this part of your dream.

The two ladies seem to be angels who are on assignment. You've been given a glimpse into the spiritual realm to see your protection during this time or phase of your life.

You are traveling and rushing with others...are you seeking the Lord right now about a direction you think He is leading you into? Be careful to rest in what He is trying to tell you during this time of your life, and try not to rush ahead of God and create your own travel plans.

Hope that is helpful for you as you seek the Lord. Blessings.
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi MJ,

Thank you for your insight - I am looking for the Lord's direction on things as He is leading me into a new season of my life.

I know that the Lord is asking me to seek Him for His treasures and wisdom as the Angels have given me an insight as to the special things that the Lord has for me!

Does anybody have any more insight into this dream?

Blessings,

L.
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hi....just some thoughts that I hope will help you put the pieces together. Since your wearing a black leather jacket I would say that the Lord is telling you will be going through some trying times. That you will move through quickly. I would say that it will challenge your thinking or beliefs. This is hidden from you right now but in the end you will fine peace. The Lord is telling you that is it coming. Just trust Him and you will be rewarded.
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi Cbutler!

I believe that I'm in the process already and I crossed over to a place of peace and rest in the House of God but there is more that I can reach for in Him,

Thank you,

Blessings,

L.