Under the influence of drugs

Archives for 2011
lisaray
Silver Member

Post by lisaray »

I was in my house. The house had several rooms. One was the livingroom, the bathroom, hallway, and a church. I was getting ready to preach. My kids wanted to walk to the store down tne street which was the street I grew up on. (Not where my actual home is). As I walked them to the store, I had m arms around them. There was a guy I grew up with sitting in chair blocking the sidewalk, and I didn't want to pass by him or speak to him. So I told my children to go on and I woulod see them a church. The guy kndew I was trying to avoid him, so he made a negative remark. I ignored him. As I made it to th house, I went into the den where we were getting ready to smoke crack cocaine. There was my husband's friend who was in my dream the night before. He was givng me the drug. There was a girl I don't know helpng me smoke. When I got through I had to use te bathroom. I passed the hallway andI could seethis other room where my deceased Pastor's nephew was playing the guitar. I said his name and spoke to him, ws gald he came by the church to play. After I left the restroom i was high and trying to make my way to the church and realized I didn't have on any shoes. I searched for them and found the whie shoes I was looking for. I headed for the church where my husband's friend (from my dream the night before) was playin the drums.
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello LisaRay from looking at your dream, there is serious spiritual warfare going on in your church. I am not sure how you see the drugs but when I see it, it speaks to me as sorcery, divining, or witchcraft. From looking at this, your husband friend looks like someone who is passing themselves off as being a friend of Jesus, but in fact he is not. It looks like this person appears to be assisting you in the natural but in fact he is loosing demons and unclean spirits. When I see smoking in dreams several things come to mind:bitterness; bitter memories; offense; unforgiving; envy; jealousy; self-righteousness.
It looks like for moment your walk is unprotected and you do not have peace; hence you being shoeless. However, she find them and it looks like your peace is restored and you are protected. The guy playing looks like he is worshipping the Lord but in fact he is not. I get the feeling that he is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Toss out if it does not resonates and God Bless!!!
lisaray
Silver Member

Post by lisaray »

Thank you for your reply. My spirit does bear witness. God Bless
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church