On a hill

Archives for 2011
Jen
Diamond Member

On a hill

Post by Jen »

There were two men dressed in knights armor going down the side of a hill each on a horse. It was foggy. There was a lake or river at the foot of the hill. Someone came to the shore and the knights had guns, and placed them in a shooting position to protect the hill. Once they saw the person was harmless, the person was in need of dental care. So then the knights put their guns down. The knights then took the person to this cabin and were doing denistry. They had these foam like cut outs that molded replacement teeth. They cwould attach them to the mouth and then it would pull out the offending tooth at the same time as replace it with a new tooth. There was a hot stove there to cauterize the bleeding.. I couldn't bear to watch anyone be in that kind of pain, even though I wasn't "there". I hid my eyes. I then saw it was a little blond haired girl, dressed in a blue dress. (reminded me a Mary Ingalls in Little House on the Prairie)
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Jen,

Was the dress light/sky blue, or other color of blue?

Thanks,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

yes a sky blue, light blue.. :D
Jen
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Jen, teeth to me respresents wisdom and the decayed teeth of the people speaks to me as that of human wisdom or lack of spiritual wisdom. This passage comes to mind:Daniel 12:3-4 And the teachers and those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness (to uprightness and right standing with God) shall give forth light like the stars forever and ever. 4 But you, O Daniel, shut up the words and seal the Book until the time of the end. Then many shall run to and fro and search anxiously through the Book, and knowledge of God's purposes as revealed by His prophets shall be increased and become great.
The fact that the people was in pain brings to mind the old adage, "truth hurts". It appears that in order for the people to get their teeth they must accept truths about themselves. The more truth is reveal and worked on the more we start looking like the Father in the spiritual. Yes He gives wisdom abundantly, but sometimes we must go through some painful lessons or experiences in orderto get a full understanding of what has been revealed to us. The little girl brings to mind that we need to be childlike in our approach to Him.
Mark 10:13-16, And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. 14But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. 15Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. 16And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.I hopes this helps and toss out if does not make the mark. God Bless!!!
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Thanks Jen,

I am going to pray about this dream some more.

I had received a scripture, but not sure if it connects to this dream , or another here.

My "feeling" about the dream is general concern, but will see if The Lord chooses to bring light into this feeling.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Jen,
For your prayerful discernment:

knights = those who protect the hill, prepared for spiritual warfare
foggy = the situation is not clear/ suspicion?
lake or river = reaching this hill requires a decision to make an effort to cross over a water barrier
person in need of dental care = the one who at first appeared to be a threat is not dangerous, only needy, lacking in wisdom or perhaps has had poor nutrition (teaching) in the past which has affected their ability to take in food (meat) which requires "chewing over"
knights become dentists = out of compassion the knights drop the defensive stance and move in to help with the problem. They become healers.
cutting out offending tooth = taking every thought captive
replacing with new tooth = replacing old nature way of thinking with Christ's way of thinking, giving a new perspective and the ability to take in solid teaching in future
foam cut out attaching to mouth = not the usual tools you would expect -creative divine tools?
hot stove to cauterize = there may be a need to be uncomfortably aggressive in treatment to stop bleeding (thinking emotional hemorrhage/ excessive sorrow or grief over past mistakes) The stove also has a nurturing aspect to it since this where we prepare food for family memebers and guests
looking away = your sensitive nature finds it difficult to see anyone in pain
little blond haired girl = innocence and purity and joy restored
blue dress = this child is spiritually perceptive, possibly prophetic

praying for further understanding
...that I might know Him...
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

wow everyone thank-you!! This interps are amazing!
Thank-you so very much, each one really hits home.
Our Father he is so good!
Jen
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

To God alone be glory.

Cool dream.
...that I might know Him...