a sparkling white church and diamonds hanging down

Archives for 2011
Jen
Diamond Member

a sparkling white church and diamonds hanging down

Post by Jen »

I was going down the stairs of the church I grew up in as a child. We had been at Sunday school in the balcony for some reason.
we went into the sanctuary. It was all white. Stark white, but very beautiful and looked larger than in real life. At the very front was my cousin George the pastor. He was leading the church service that day. I walked up to sit in the "Hudson" pew. (my maiden name) and there was my grandpa Hudson. My grandma was there too, I was going to take my normal seat by Grandma, but she scooted over and told me to sit by Grandpa. Then as I was sitting there all of these diamonds were hanging all over the place, it was like chains of diamonds. It was almost cheesy, if it hadn't been so beautiful and I hadn't been so happy.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Greetings Jen :)

When I first read your dream; I didn’t get anything from it. Much later, I walked away from my pc and then the symbols of the dream came to me. So I am posting what I sense the dream is about.

In summary -

Going back to a childhood era reminds me of returning to your first love and being childlike looking to the Father and in faith. As also evidenced by sitting next to your grandparents, specifically your grandpa – your inheritance in Christ.

The church being white, reflects the day which we live in, the purifying in the body of Christ.

The diamonds hung from the ceiling; the valuable wisdom that only comes from above, as opposed to man's, worldly established knowledge and wisdom.

Matthew 18: 2 Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3 and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

1 John 4:19 We love Him because He first loved us.

Mark 12:30 And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.

Revelation 2: 1 “To the angel of the church of Ephesus write,
‘These things says He who holds the seven stars in His right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands: 2“I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; 3and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. 4 Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. 5Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent. 6 But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.”’

Daniel 12: 10 Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

Malachi 3:
2 “ But who can endure the day of His coming?
And who can stand when He appears?
For He is like a refiner’s fire
And like launderers’ soap.
3 He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver;
He will purify the sons of Levi,
And purge them as gold and silver,
That they may offer to the LORD
An offering in righteousness.
4 “ Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem
Will be pleasant to the LORD,
As in the days of old,
As in former years. . .

16 Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another,
And the LORD listened and heard them;
So a book of remembrance was written before Him
For those who fear the LORD
And who meditate on His name.
17 “ They shall be Mine,” says the LORD of hosts,

“ On the day that I make them My jewels.
And I will spare them
As a man spares his own son who serves him.”
18 Then you shall again discern
Between the righteous and the wicked,
Between one who serves God
And one who does not serve Him.

In summary, it is a message for the church; for the body of Christ for these days. A reminder for us, the church, to return to and continue in the first fruits of Christ. To be prepared!

James 1: 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. 18 Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

1 Corinthians 15:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. 18 Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

I hope it helps. Toss what does not witness to your spirit.

May God continue to bless and lead you and your family.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I'm seeing this as a shift in the Church, which I believe is already in progress. Larry Randolph's word on Revelation comes to mind...the woman birthing the baby that is caught up to the throne. He interpreted that as the church birthing the manifest sons and daughters of God ... coming out of the womb of the church (mother) into maturity and authority, doing what Father is doing.

I see the church in your dream representing the condition of the Bride...dressed in sparkling white (linen, the righteous acts of the saints). People are being placed into assignments. George means "earth worker," a pastor--that speaks to me of Jesus, and bringing the Kingdom to earth.

And the diamonds from the heavens...I don't think we can even conceive of what he is going to pour out on us...it's so over the top, it might even seem cheesy. LOL Ephesians 3:20. Been reading about King Solomon a lot lately...I keep thinking, that was some "ridiculous wealth." LOL
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

i believe it's about an upgrade in the body
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

wow everyone, thank-you so much! this was an unexpected big blessing to log on tonight at work and read all of this!
It is all just touching my heart.
Thank-you again!!
Jen
:s20:
Jen
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Read this this morning...wow.

Benjamin was born in Bethlehem and was the last son of Jacob and Rachel. The birthing of Benjamin brought the death of his mother and in her final moments, Rachel (soul) called him 'Benoni' (son of my sorrow), but Israel (spirit) called him Benjamin, meaning the son of my right hand (Gen 35:18). Also means: in the widest sense of son (grandson, great-grandson, etc. thereby covering all generations to come). It was the bringing of Benjamin to Joseph in Egypt that released the provision of food to Israel (Jacob).
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

interesting too, I love Israel as many of you know here.
Also I was reminded this morning of a time when I had a dream and in it were the words "Beware of the Ephesians".
I believe that dream was in 2007 or 2008. Looking at things from that perspective, it is speaking to me on another level about the corporate body we now attend. Cool! This is good! We are where we are suppossed to be. God is good!

I love it when dreams mean allot of things.

Thanks you guys!
Jen
Jen