Choppy Dream

Archives for 2011
Ruth
Diamond Member

Choppy Dream

Post by Ruth »

I had a dream that me and my kids were moving to a house. I was going up the steps and I was thinking boy, when it snows it's going to be hard to do these steps. Then I thought Oh my kids are young they can handle it.

Then the dream switches I guess to a few people from my church at this gathering (don't know what) and this lady I don't know took a shower and when I went in the bathroom the shower curtain was draped over the bar and diarrayed (spelling?) I got mad and went to look for her and these men had fixed the shower curtain and bar and when i saw the lady she was being confrontational but I don't remember what was said. Confusing dream.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

How did you wake up from this dream? By that I mean, what was your initial feeling when you woke up? Confusion is not from the Lord. Perhaps this dream was an attempt to get you to believe something that isn't truth.

The first part of the dream could also be clue, in that you are thinking one way (snow being hard to remove off of steps), then you realize, it can be handled and that you aren't the one that even has to handle it.

Perhaps whatever is weighing on your heart, Abba is saying give it to me, My Son, already paid.

The woman in the dream, speaks to me of a spirit trying to attack or lead astray. Shower curtains keep water in place, or "in order".

Take it to prayer, I could be wrong.

Shalom to you!!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Ruth,

When reading this I got the Scripture Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." (NIV)

You were moving to a house - may be you're about to go through a new transition in the Lord

The incident on the stairs, your thought process and how you came to the conclusion - it sounded like you were reasoning with your own understnding 'my kids are young, they can handle it'

You at a church event and the lady taking a shower and the bathroom was out of order after she was in it - the shower represents some form of cleansing...it may be that someone is going to go through some form of deliverance process, and there will be manifestations from it (hence the disorderly bathroom afterwards); so perhaps the Lord's wanting to remind you that we are dealing with principalities in the heavenly realm, and not to react to it as if you're dealing with something in the natural (Eph. 6:12) - respond as led by the Holy Spirit instead

the men fixed the curtain - the people that were experienced with dealing with people going through deliverance were not moved by the manifestations - they fixed or mended the problem

you saw the woman confrontational - the Lord was showing you the results of what happens when the enemy is confronted (it manifests)

Perhaps the Lord is working with you on how to discern better, as led by His Spirit more so that you are better equipped in dealing with principalities in the heavenly realm - led by the Spirit, instead of reasoning with your own understanding on how to react or deal with certain situations and not fall into temptation by the enemy in responding in this way - but instead respond as the Lord leads.

Jan