Crowned with the Holy City?

Archives for 2011
RevK
Diamond Member

Crowned with the Holy City?

Post by RevK »

Vision:

I was standing in the middle of a room, no clue where....
I was dressed in a gorgeous white gown with a golden crown on my head. This was no ordinary crown, it was very tall and shaped in the form of the 'Holy City'- Jerusalem.

Please, I need help with this one! Thanks!!!
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

*Bump*
Please if someone could interpret I would appreciate. Thank you once again!
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

You are the bride of Christ, that song that Rita Springer comes to mind.. Moving with the Lamb.

You are a choosen generation, a royal priesthood.. you are bought with the precious blood of the Lamb, redeemed and now His blood, flows through your veins, all things have become new.. and you are of the lineage of the Lion of Judah, King of Kings. You are grafted into the covenant that God made with the the children of Israel, His desire of the earth is Jerusalem. He loves her above all other cities. Just as He loves you, above all, It is amazing because God loves each one of us, as if we were His only child.

Sounds like an awesome princess dream to me! I would love to have a dream like that!
:mrgreen:
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch