Helicopter

Archives for 2011
sophie
Gold Member

Helicopter

Post by sophie »

I had a dream where i was going somewhere (not sure where) in a white helicopter. I climbed into the passenger seat next to the pilot. I don't know who the pilot was, but he instructed me how to use the lever to guide the helicopter to rise into the sky, i noticed that we were flying a lot lower than helicopters fly in real life , we both had our hands onvthe lever. We were going okay, but suddenly i found myself hanging on the outside of the helicopter, hanging on for dear life, but managed to climb back safely into the passenger seat. Then at one stage the helicopter dropped and was flying almost at ground level, but the pilot reassurd me that it would be alright and sure enough we gained height again and reached our destination.

Thanks and blessings for any insight
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

could God be showing you He is about to take you somewhere in your Spiritural understanding and it will be fast, it might be a little out of your comfort zone, but Get ready, pay attention.. and you will get to where God wants you to be in the next stage of your walk with him.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
sophie
Gold Member

Post by sophie »

Yes, I believe so! thanks Jen
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

sophie
...suddenly i found myself hanging on the outside of the helicopter, hanging on for dear life, but managed to climb back safely into the passenger seat
:s49: hee, hee, hee! Don't forget to buckle up! On the light side, "helicopters"represents security, safety, rescue and escape from the natural. Whatever you're going through an answer is on its way.

PEACE AND LOVE +