Spiders in a dust ball

Archives for 2011
Jen
Diamond Member

Spiders in a dust ball

Post by Jen »

I dreamed last night that I kept seeing these spiders in a dust ball, with hair etc.. (like something you would find under a bed that hadn't been vacuumed in awhile) inside it was a couple spiders. One was just one of those spindly gray-tan house spiders, but the other one was a big ol brown spider that was poison. It kept running all over.
I wanted to kill it, then it came right at the neck between my two collar bones. I was terrified, but I was ok.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Something hidden (under the bed/in the dark) which Papa is revealing to you. Seems harmless (house spider) but is not (poisonous). The enemy is out for blood (attacking neck between collar bones) aka a hole, if you will, in the wall of protection.

The phrase "out of sight, out of mind" is what I'm hearing. You're *aware* of if but because it's not 'front & center' (always visible) you take an 'I'll deal with it later approach.' (seriously, how many times have you run the vac in a cleaning rush & ignored the area under the bed? And no, I will not confess how many times I've done that, lol).

I'm thinking dust = humiliation. Sis, I'm thinking Papa is bringing into the Light a door that needs to be locked & bolted. Ain't He awesome?! There are no holes in HIS protection, amen?

(aside: excercising a huge amount of self-control here on the spider issue *snicker*)

for your prayerful consideration,

xxoo
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Jen...agreeing with discerning but what also comes to mind is that the area between the collar bones if I am reading you aright is just below your voice and air apparatus (larynx).

Do you suffer from allergies which affect your breathing?

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

if I am reading you aright is just below your voice and air apparatus (larynx)
Wow, charlie. Was just coming back to add to this. I dreamed about this last night (specifically what is quoted above) and I 'knew' that it was about this dream. I woke up afterwards, praying.

Jen, what I received from this was, Do not allow the dust to affect your voice. Meaning, your/His voice to His children. Also heard the word 'vapor'.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Awesome reponses, as per usual from these two ladies!
I also had an additional though about the collarbone -

The breastplate of righteousness!
Is there an area of condemnation coming at you, perhaps in the
area of standing in faith, that you are feeling inadequate in, right
now? Frustration?

Just went back and read this that Lynda shared -

aka a hole, if you will, in the wall of protection....humiliation

You are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and have HIS
Righteousness reigning in you!

Eph 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, [fn] against spiritual [hosts] of wickedness in the heavenly [places].....
Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness

Strong's G2382 - thōrax
Transliteration
thōrax
Outline of Biblical Usage
1) the breast, the part of the body from the neck to the navel, where the ribs end
2) a breastplate or corset consisting of two parts and protecting the body on both sides from the neck to the middle

Strong's G1343 - dikaiosynē
Outline of Biblical Usage
1) in a broad sense: state of him who is as he ought to be, righteousness, the condition acceptable to God
a) the doctrine concerning the way in which man may attain a state approved of God
b) integrity, virtue, purity of life, rightness, correctness of thinking feeling, and acting
2) in a narrower sense, justice or the virtue which gives each his due

JUSTICE stands out to me, the most!

Love C
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

thanks everyone, I soo appreciate it.
I remember in the dream my heart was pounding so hard when that spider dust ball hit me.

This all bears witness, now for the praying..

and Lynda.. I so KNEW you were going to see this and make some sort of spider comment. hehe.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I recall Kim Clement speaking on dust and the python snake and how dust is symbolic of flesh. Going along with what has been offered, wondering if maybe the defeated one is looking to set up an attack through flesh in order to humiliate you and try to catch you off guard?

Praying every plan of the enemy dismantled and destroyed at the root of conception in Jesus name and for His Blood and His Truth and Peace to protect, keep and guide each of you in all you do!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

:lol: @ jen

prayin!
discerning