LION WATCHES THEN GOES AFTER MY HUSBAND

Archives for 2011
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

LION WATCHES THEN GOES AFTER MY HUSBAND

Post by ElijahsTask »

IRL our dau and sil live in what used to be our 2 story, 3 car garage before our sil transformed it into a sweet little home for them and their 2 kids. ( part of this dream may make you laugh thinking "run Forrest run" , however......

DREAM

I am standing in the 2nd story looking out a window that faces South.

I look and see my husband below who is facing East.

To my right (West) I see an adult lion facing my husband, studying him. (hubs back is to the lion)

I yell " LION LION " FORREST, GET OUT OT THERE NOW !!!!!

To my horror, he turns around and walks toward it

The Lion is on all 4's now.

I said, " GET OUTTA THERE NOW!!! NOW FORREST.........

I stand amazed as he walks a little closer and snickers

The lion starts to go after him.

I grab a pan of old coffee from the stove and anything else I can find and throw it out the window in hopes to slow the lion down and distract it, of course, to no avail.

hubby runs straight ahead to the East

Our dog makes a left turn instead of going straight and runs through a door. (wonder if it was a diversion for hubs benefit)

The lion stops at the entryway of the door and watches hubby, probably calculating an ambush to head hubs off as he comes around the corner.

I run into where our dau and family are sleeping. I remember thinking wow, their room sure is tiny!

I see dau sleeping on the wall side squished up next to her hub. They are on the left side of the room, to the right, are their 2 sons, they all seem to be sleeping very hard.

I yell " HURRY, GET UP, A LION IS TRYING TO GET DAD, HURRY, HURRY, GET UP, A LION IS TRYING TO GET DAD!!! GET YOUR GUN...

Dau sits bolt upright, trying to focus and wake up, and she was pushing on hur hubbys back trying to wake him up. Sil kinda has one eye open but very drowsy laying on stomach with right arm dangling over the bed.

Hub not fast enough so dau grabs the gun, cocks it, this wakes up sil and he's up now sitting on the edge of the bed.

EOD

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS........
THANK YOU

ET

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi ET,

I haven't got an interpretation, but thought I'd tell you what jumps out at me in case anything sticks. Interesting dream hey?! Lots of symbolism here.
I see an adult lion facing my husband, studying him
So the obvious scripture to me is 'the devil roams around like a roaring lion seeing who he may devour'.

So he can't touch everybody - he can only look and see who's devourable and go after them. What makes us devourable? Not knowing who we are in Christ. Not knowing how much God loves us. Not staying humble.
I stand amazed as he walks a little closer and snickers
Is your husband like this in real life? Would he look at danger and snicker? Does he lack good judgement?
I grab a pan of old coffee from the stove and anything else I can find and throw it out the window in hopes to slow the lion down and distract it, of course, to no avail.
This bit made me think of the scripture, 'but the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds'.

I had a dream once, where a LARGE snake was coming towards my house, so I ran around closing doors so it couldn't get in. I'd close a door and immediately a large gap would appear at the bottom of the door, big enough for the snake to get in. No what what I did, I couldn't make the house secure. The problem was, I was running around like mad trying to do it, instead of just taking my God-given authority and telling the thing to go.

Throwing whatever's near you is the same sort of thing, I think. You need to know your authority and use the right weapons (speak to the mountain and tell it to move).

Behold I have given you authority to trample on serpants and scorpians and nothing by any means shall harm you.
Hub not fast enough so dau grabs the gun, cocks it, this wakes up sil and he's up now sitting on the edge of the bed.
Is your daughter a believer? I believe this represents that she's on the right track. Once she's alerted, she's on the ball. But perhaps her weapon needs to be larger for the size of the threat. A gun's better than a pot of coffee, but not as good as a rifle!
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

I see an adult lion facing my husband, studying him. (hubs back is to the lion)

I yell " LION LION " FORREST, GET OUT OT THERE NOW !!!!!

To my horror, he turns around and walks toward it
Forgive me, but I gotta ask....are you battling a spirit of fear at present? I ask because your actions IN THE DREAM appear to me to be a reaction rather than a response. Seems to me to be out of character for you. Consider why you ran to dd & sil for help instead of Papa.

Yes, a lion can represent the enemy who comes only to steal, kill & destroy. However, a lion might also represent The Lion of Judah. Your husband is walking toward the lion. He snickers (gasps, sobs).

Wondering here if hubby has/had a Word of Wisdom for you in this season that you might have overlooked...passed over without notice because you expect him to love & protect you. That's a husband's 'job', right? Mm...a husband represents God to his family and his family to God.

Just saying, if this was my dream, I 'd be asking Papa to remind of what I might have missed. I'm recalling a very specfic comment hubs offhandedly made to me once upon a time which struck me so hard it near knocked me off my feet. He had NO idea Papa was speaking thru him (directing me) at the time..

selah
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

ELLE

MY HUBS SAID THAT HE WOULD WALK BACKWARD KEEPING HIS EYE ON THE LION, YOU NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A LION.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

EWE....EWE.....OWW OWW OWW!!!
YOU SAID:

Forgive me, but I gotta ask....are you battling a spirit of fear at present?

It took me 4 times of reading and re-reading the very first word, "forgive "..... I DIDN'T SEE THAT WORD THERE AT ALL, HONEST :shock:

I saw "EXCUSE ME?!!!" but I gotta ask....are you battling a spirit of fear at present?

ewe ewe ewe oww oww oww

licking wounds here
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

ELLE, YOU HAVE BROUGHT OUT SOME VERY GOOD POINTS HERE WHICH, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, ACTUALLY TIE IN WITH DISCERNINGS POST.

I WILL HAVE TO WRITE TOMORROW AS I AM RUMMY FOR HAVING BEEN UP FOR 23 1/2 HOURS :shock:

I'LL TIE THESE IN AS SOON AS I CAN.

THANK YOU BOTH SO VERY MUCH!!!