Dream while iin Nepal

Archives for 2011
clare777
Diamond Member

Dream while iin Nepal

Post by clare777 »

I had a very vivid dream while on a recent mission trip to Nepal.

I heard a voice while sleeping, " Clarissa, the Lord has given you His heart for the nations". Then, in the dream I saw the card like in the deck of cards, ....10 of hearts.

Not sure what the 10 0f hearts represent or the number 10....
tenth, tithe...5 plus 5 = gracce etc...

Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Wow Clare--first of all that is SO cool that you went to Nepal!

Wondering if you had been praying about your purpose while on this trip? Not entirely sure about the 10 of hearts but I did read once that 10 could mean the "starting point for God's Presence in all things". Praying He gives you wisdom! Shalom:)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Thanks Keilani! It was an honor and a privilage to serve the King of Kings while in Kathmandu!!

Interesting statement. I will say this, Gods presence was very strong while in Nepal. We did/ saw a lot of deliverances, two blind eyes open and a deaf ear open..plus a woman who was crippled from birth was supernaturally healed. God was so faithful. Again, it was an honor to serve my King and Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessings in Christ,
Clare
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

10 = The Law, aka God's Law, Hearts = That God's Laws be written upon their hearts. (ref DEUT 30:6-10, 2 COR 3:3)

Psalm 2:8 "Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, And the very ends of the earth as Your possession."

Hope this helps.

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Awesome addition bj! Clare, I'm so glad to hear He was confirming His word through all of you with signs and wonders following! There is no way to contest that!! Love ur testimonies and if you ever get a chance and He prompts you to do so, I'm sure many of us here would love to hear anything you'd like to share about your experiences in Nepal! SO AWESOME:)

blessings in love dear!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

I will soon as the Lord leads. Right now I am too grieved in my spirit over the way the church is here in America. So, Please forgive me Keilani. This was a learning experience and OTJT so to speak. Also, about submitting to Apostolic authority, staying in unity and following the lead of the Holy Spirit (there where a few times when the Lord changed our plans..!!)

Bless you sister..
Clare777