Waves

Archives for 2011
Kpmehmble43
Gold Member

Waves

Post by Kpmehmble43 »

Dream I found some money under my husband's chester drawer. There was a drawer with a safe box with money, 2 twenties fell out. I reached down to get the money from under the drawer. A man that was suppose to be my husband but wasn't, came in and questioned me. It didn't look like him, but it was him. His lips were bleeding-had dried blood and he was skinny-. I spoke and hesitantly kissed him, and he was upset and asked me why did I have it. Suddenly, as I was looking out of the window a big crystal blue wave kept rising and rising above the window. The man who was suppose to be my husband, starting heading toward the door without us, and I grabbed my son's hand. Then, I went to like a stairwell, reminded me of being in a light house, and my husband asked me, "what are we going to do?" I was sitting on the stairs with my son watching the waves-pretty blue and a calmness came over the inside of me. I could hear people screaming and hollering on the outside. Slowly, I said, "I don't know." but what stuck out to me was I was not worried, just a calm inside. Please help.
I love the Lord, He heard my cry.