Keeping An Appointment

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Keeping An Appointment

Post by Newbie »

I am taking my daughter to school but decided to go the gas station to get gas. As I stop at the pump my tank is half full and I realized that I did not have my gas ration card (IRL I need this). So I pull off but notice the attendent looking at me suspiciously (I felt he thought I was attempting to pull off without paying). I did not feel scared but pulled off with confidence.
I am driving to our appt. and I notice right in front of me is a group of people running and walking but they are on both sides of the road. I Noticed that a young black man is telling me to pullover and he has a tone. I am perplex and annoyed becausethe people are on my side and I soon realized that it is a marathon (they are facing towards me). Also, I am no longer in my truck but I m on a bike. Agroup is heading towards me and I quickly take the bike and get on the grass.
I felt annoyance and was worried about missing my appt. I recalled that I needed to drop my youngest off to school before going to the appt. My daughter ended up missing school because I needed to make the appt. I finally showed up for appt. and recalled that in this scene that I was coming from appt. I do not recall what the appt was about or being in the appt. On the way out, I noticed that everyone was dressed in casual buisiness attire and I was underdressed. I wsa wearing black tights with a black long sleeve T-shirt with a blue t-hirt on top. However, my youngest is younger about 5 years old and now my oldest is with me.

Note: This dream is in connection with the food stamps dream. After returning home, I had opened a white envelope that contained stacks of paper FS's.