10&14 Year Old Daughter's Dream

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

10&14 Year Old Daughter's Dream

Post by Newbie »

My daughter's had a brief dream and I am looking for understanding over it.
10 year old dream:
My daughter walks into our building and is getting ready to walk up to the 3rd floor where live at. The 1st floor neighbor comes out of her home and states, "I know what you and your family are doing!" EOD
Note: We do not have any type of relationship with our neighbors and we have a certain amount of dislike for this woman's attitude towards her children. Her last name is Cross.

13 year old dream:
My daughter awoke and look at her PC clock which stated that it was 12am. My daughter knew that the time was wrong, so she went back to sleep and awoke a few seconds later with the time being 7:00. My daughter knew that this could not be the correct time. Each time she felt that time was wrong and she had needed the time to get up for school.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Personally I do not feel that these are Holy Spirit inspired dreams, but rather just personal soul dreams. Both of these dreams seem to be rooted in anxiety. The first worries in distrust of a stranger and the second in worries about being on time for school. Hope this helps. Soul dreams are just our mind's way of working through the events that we encounter on a day to day basis, ie we are trying to work things out in our own mind while we are sleeping. Hope this helps.

in Christ,