Pizza and Kim Clement

Archives for 2011
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Pizza and Kim Clement

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

I was at a restaurant with Kim Clement and an unknown woman. He ordered a pizza. The three of us ate the pizza. I had two slices but wanted more. The pizza was totally eaten. Kim and the unknown woman ate more than I.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
Elle

Post by Elle »

I dunno ... lots of pizza dreams coming up lately!

Pearls, did you read my dream about pizza recently? See what you think about the symbolism... I think leavened bread, false teaching, leaven of the pharasees.

However, I don't think Kim Clement's a pharasee, so doesn't seem to fit. His teachings are usually quite interesting.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Pizza is not a fast food and not the best food... it is kind of a comfort and fellowship type of food. So to me this dream says that you are enjoying a small portion of the prophetic, but you see that others have more and you want more. Definately seek the Lord and exercise the gifts that are within you, and character and walk with the Lord are to me what helps more to come. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello POW, The Lord gave me a pizza dream last summer that left me stumped; however, I did get revelation on what pizza symbolized: leavened bread. Each time I am led to Jesus telling the disciples to be aware of the Pharisee's bread. Pizza is made from leaven bread. Leaven is symbolic of man-made/false doctrine, and traditions.
I understand different symbols is up to the dreamer. Just like Elle posted, there has been a lot of dreams on this board that encompassed pizza in some fashion. I am not familiar with Mr. Clement but have notice that Mr. Clement is another dream motif that pops up alot on this board. I did research on him a while back because I am open to gain knowledge through the Lord's vessels. I have to say what I found on him was a bit at odds over those that encounter his teachings. Some believe him to be a man of God and others believe that he is a false prophet. I simply do not know.
Anyway getting back to your dream from what I see is that you, Kim, and an unknown woman fellowshipping. Do you watch him or read any works of his? This maybe the fellowshipping portion. If the dream is not about Mr. Clement perhaps he symbolizes something else. Kim means regal hill and Clement is lenient or merciful.
I am sure that you are aware to eat food is to consume or take in a teaching or word of sorts depending on food type. The unknown woman speaks to me as somekind of spirit; perhaps deceptive practices, not sure. Perhaps a teaching you really enjoyed (eating 2 slices) is the Pharisee's yeast (pizza).Although the pizza was delicious you did not take in anymore. Whatever this maybe, you catch yourself although it may be tempting. If I miss the mark, simply toss and if I had offended please forgive b/c that was not my intent. God Bless!!!
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

My first thought was that you desire more of the [prophetic] pie :D Prophetic fellowship also came to mind...kinda along the lines of BJ's offering.

One additional thought.. before it was commercialized* pizza was rich & nourishing, not at all comparable to the [junk]food most associate with it today. It has been referred to as the Italian version of a mediterranean diet which is notably healthy.

*read that 'adulterated' - pizza has evolved into a cultural dish, taking on the characteristics of the specific region in which it is served.

Cool dream.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I'm seeing the pizza as the "prophetic pie" as well. We all see in part...we each have a piece of the pie or puzzle. We have to put them all together to see the big picture.

Pizza also means comfort food to me. I think Kim has been prophesying peace, comfort, etc, and this is what people want to hear, but as I was saying above, we have to look at the whole prophetic picture!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

I liked the dream too. Felt good about it. The kind of pizza crust I love is the super thick and bready crust. If I have the thin crust pizza I end up with a headache. But the bread type (raised yeast) crust works well for me. I usually eat pizza loaded with various types of meat because I also have to have my protein...

Blessings!
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Mmmm...

Guess I am trying to reach for that prophetic pie in the sky...
Pearls

Elle

Post by Elle »

You had to post a picture! Now I'm gonna be thinking about pizza for the next half hour :wink:

Discerning, could you have a look over my pizza dream from last week? I would love your insight on it.

Thanks
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Elle wrote:You had to post a picture! Now I'm gonna be thinking about pizza for the next half hour :wink:

Discerning, could you have a look over my pizza dream from last week? I would love your insight on it.

Thanks
After posting that pizza pie picture, I had to have my roomie buy a large pizza! LOL... :mrgreen:
Pearls