Toilet

Archives for 2012
latone1
Bronze Member

Toilet

Post by latone1 »

The dream setting seemed like it was in some type of bus station. None of the faces were familiar to me in real life. I had to go to the bathroom. I went to find a restroom, but they were all full. The bathrooms were all out in the open and you could see everyone sitting on the toilet. It didn't seem like there were any doors, just stalls. One lady told me that I could use the one she was in, and I said no. I remembered there was one private bathroom in the back. I went into it, closed and locked the door. It didn't smell good because whoever used the bathroom before didn't flush it, as it was full of waste. I just shook my head. I was hoping nobody thought it was me. I flushed the toilet. I took some toilet paper, wiped the seat of the toilet. I began to use the bathroom, hoping nobody would come in while I was in there. No one did. End of dream.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Latone, I may miss the mark on this one but toss if I do. I see that you are getting rid "waste" or rubbish in your life; simply put, getting rid of things that don't need to be there. It appears that you prefer to do this in private and not out in the open; hence, you finding a private bathroom.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

The bus station tells me that you probably were in an environment where there was a lot of demonic activity and something that was on someone else tried to follow you home. We frequently get these "flushing" dreams after we've gone out on an outreach. Just the Lord's way of letting us know some cleansing prayer is needed or that he's already dealt with it.

Blessings to you,
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."