DREAM ONLY ABOUT NUMBER

Archives for 2012
barukh1
Platinum Member

DREAM ONLY ABOUT NUMBER

Post by barukh1 »

IN MY DREAM I AM DRIVING A CAR..THE DASHBOARD HAS THREE GUAGES (BOXES) IT IS NIGHT. A GREEN DIGITAL SIX IS IN EACH BOX. THE DREAM EVEN TAKES A CLOSE UP OF THE 6....I THINK ON THAT FOR A MOMENT AND THEN I SEE A YELLOW/GOLD 1 IN THE BOX AS WELL...IT IS ACTUALL SEPERATED FROM THE SIX ....SO THEY DO NOT APPEAR TOGETHER...NOT SURE WHAT THIS MEANS..I DO KNOW I HAD A HEAVENLY PEACE WHEN I HAD THE DREAM..I EVEN WOKE UP WITH IT.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

So Does it look like this: (except with boxes around each number)

6 6 6
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

NOT REALLY...IT LOOKED LIKE THE GUAGES ON A CAR... WINDOWS...THREE BOXES ACROSS THE DASH OF THE CAR..I HAVE ONE FOR THE ODOMETER, ONE FOR RPMS AND THERE WAS A THIRD BOX AS WELL...THEY WERE LARGE BOXES ON THE DASHBOARD
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I would like to pray about it.........
The Lord is my Shepherd
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Thank you ReBorn...I would appreciate it...I know there is a meaning...just not sure what it is. I am praying as well.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I do not have an interpretation for your dream, (I believe it should be handled with prayer) however there are two scriptures that come to my mind and the first is in

1 Kings 10:14 which says:

14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,[e] 15 not including the revenues from merchants and traders and from all the Arabian kings and the governors of the territories.

As we know from Deuteronomy 17:16-17, a king is commanded not to multiply horses or wives, neither greatly multiply to himself gold or silver.

Solomon sins in all three of these areas.

There is also another scripture that comes to mind which is located in Revelation Chapter 13 which says:

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.

12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people.

14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

I hope these scriptures will give you some insight as to where to start dialogue with the Lord.

I pray He also gives wisdom and insight to your dream (because of your last dreams of the white house I wonder if this has something to do with the state of our country?)
The Lord is my Shepherd
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Thank you ReBorn. It does make sense these two could be tied somehow..I will spend time in prayer on it.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

i would also like to say

if this is in regards to any personal sins

my advice would be to turn away from them (i.e. repent of them)

and praise the Lord He has thrown this up on your radar (i.e. brought it to your attention)

God is good and always makes another way out for us!
The Lord is my Shepherd
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Thanks ReBorn...no...personal sin is not the case..my walk is clean...will continue to pay on it..we all sin...but I dont think its what your implying....thank you for the thoughts though..I understand what you mean. I dont have any hidden sin that I know of...last night before having this dream...I had spent hours in soaking music...I had the feeling this dream had something to do with that...
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

Can I ask you if this dream was an older dream that you had or a current dream? I feel this might be important to know.

"I saw you driving at night", to mean a time in your life current/past that didn't make sense to you. The numbers in your dream represent (troubles),(distractions) past/future that seem to be magnified at times.
I saw the number 1, yellow/gold (holy), to mean the (Lord).

As I read your dream this verse came to mind:
John 16:33
(NIV)
33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

It was a current dream. I had it the night before I wrote it..
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

The reason I wrote I was driving at night as I try to cover all the details of the dream. This dream was in the night hours...
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

barukh1 wrote:I had spent hours in soaking music...I had the feeling this dream had something to do with that...
I am a sorry to interupt, but what do you mean by "soaking music"? Do you mean praise, worship, etc...
The only thing that I can think of at the moment is in regards to the 666. 666, although is the number of man, it is a number shrouded in mystery; something that is not yet to be revealed to man. Perhaps, this is the way letting you know that He is in control, regardless if there is darkness or turmoil. Perhaps the music you were listening to incorporated Light overcame darkness (good prevailing over evil).
Sometimes, when I listen to my audio bible, a story of two will sneak into my dream and I will get the Word into my dream. Not as an indicator of if I am doing something right or wrong but just a gentle reminder that He is incontrol. Just some thoughts for your consideration.
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Thank you Newbie...That makes a lot of sense to me. It is a great reminder that he is in control...Also...yes...soaking music is intense worship/praise music..I had the sense of peace when I fell asleep...during the dream (It did not scare me)...and when I awoke I still had the extreme peace. I could truly feel his presence around me