URGENT HELP NEEDED DAUGHERS OCCURANCE

Archives for 2012
barukh1
Platinum Member

URGENT HELP NEEDED DAUGHERS OCCURANCE

Post by barukh1 »

LAST NIGHT WHEN SHE WENT TO BED SHE HEARD SINGING..FEMALE VOICES SINGING LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN...BUT ONLY THE CHORUS OF "TAKE A KEY AND LOCK HER UP" WAS BEING SUNG OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT FADED OUT...IT WIGGED HER OUT. HER SON DOES NOT HAVE A TOY THAT SINGS THAT SONG OR ANYTHING. IT WAS NOT IN HER HEAD IT WAS EXTERNAL...SHE GOT UP AND TURNED IN HER BIBLE TO PSALM 16 WHICH IS THE PSALM FROM DELIVERANCE FROM DEATH AND THEN SHE READ PSALM 121 AND THEN WAS LEAD TO READ PSALM 91 SEVERAL TIMES AND SHE PRAYED/SINGING TO THE LORD AND WORSHIPED...THE FEAR FEELING LEFT AND SHE FELT AT PEACE....ANY HELP ON THIS WOULD BE APPRECIATED...
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

MY DAUGHTER JUST CALLED AND TOLD ME THAT IT WAS PSALM 116 NOT 16
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sounds like she was hearing an enemy spirit taunting her "take a key and lock her up..." Good that she prayed the attack away from her.

in Christ,
freedinHim
Gold Member

Post by freedinHim »

This is the time to take up your gab as the priest in your own home. Go to see you daughter and pray a prayer of deliverance for her. I will suggest the following steps
1. Lead her in a prayer of repentance (for whatever) the bible says "and being in readiness to avenge all disobedience, when your obedience shall be made full' (2 Cor 10; 6) For example a lady in my former home group was pursued by the spirit of death; we found out she bought a picture from Rosicrucian
2. Lead her to renounce any contrary allegiance, communion, agreement to anything or anyone other than the Lord Jesus Christ (I usually ask them to follow (2 Cor 6:14-17) separating herself to God.
3. At this point you have legal right and authority to intervene on her behalf;
a. plead the blood of Jesus over the situation (the bible says they overcame (Satan) by the blood of the lamb (Rev 12:11)
b. Rebuke every strange voice, like this " I rebuke you strange voice in my daughter's (mention her name)
c. Rebuke the spirit of death and of the grave. Also cancel any strange covenant with death (the bible says in Isaiah 28:18 Your covenant with death will be annulled; your agreement with the grave will not stand.
d. Confess the word of God over her especially Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.
4. Bless her as a father with long life (Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers 3John 1:2)
I am sorry; I tried to make it as short as possible).
Yours
Freed In Him