T-Rex again!

Archives for 2007
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

T-Rex again!

Post by TamaraLynne »

I was in a house and the house felt like a place of safety.....T-Rex was outside trying to get in....or trying to take a bite if I got to close to a window. At one time it seemed as if T-Rex was huge and he kept looking in the window his eye taking up the entire window.Other times he was alot smaller. I was a child in the dream and I had a dad and my dad was not afraid to venture outside but I was constantly afraid and would shut doors just as T-Rex would try to push them open with his nose.One time in the dream I noticed that no roof was on the house....the entire upstairs was like a huge porch and people were sittting and talking and eating and not afraid but I was still afraid and went to the first floor to be safe....to be sheltered. and eventually I left the house and traveled somewhere but I can't remember that part of my dream......
HOPE

Post by HOPE »

Is there something from your child hood that really frightened you or you supressed and never delt with? Maybe your family not being scared of it in the dream is telling you to look within yourself and see if their is anything in you that is afraid of the big monster outside? Being that the house is your safety in the dream, you felt safe and didn't want to venture out into the unknown? You feeling the need to be sheltered and safe, instead of taking a risk and standing up to the T-rex could mean you need to know who you are in Christ and beat him at his own game. Get out of the house where it is safe. Eventually you went out of the house and everything was ok, so that sounds like a good thing. If this doesn't fit with your spirit then toss it. Just a few thoughts to put out there for you. :)

Love,
Hope
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

Thank you Hope :)

I never thought to think it had something to do with my childhood but maybe it does.........

I was kinda in a warrior type mode as far as fight or flight but didn't have to do neither.....because the house was a place of safety.......but still I had to move about and stay alert.....

oh I could drag up a whole bunch of things as far as childhood but I would rather not because I have spent so many years dealing with so much hurt and I'm glad the hurt has left and I feel I can move on......but still every now and again I deal with feelings of having all ripped away from me...stripped of all that I have and love. feelings that I have been born not worthy of love....to be rejected....but I fight those feelings.

Love
Tam
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

dinosaurs often can be things of the past, and sometimes we MIGHT have been healed and that of the past TRIES to come back.

Example, being little you were afraid to be alone AT ALL. Then for years you have had not a problem and in the last few months all of a sudden you have been attacked again.

so i would do some type of declaration or just standing firm.
I also have heard that dinosaurs are ancient (generation sin) oh like diabetes and grandpa and uncle jim got it and now it is TRYING to attack you.

Again stand firm, and DECLARE until you cant even hardly speak anymore that you wont recieve it.
I believe i can be on thin ice here for i have seen so many illness, even end in death for the enemy overcame. I refuse to blame anyone, for the board in my eye scenario.
May you be blessed with incredible understanding and direction to do what HE asks. Love you much girl. Love your new icon too
nicole
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.