The Church

Archives for 2012
lisaray
Silver Member

The Church

Post by lisaray »

I dreamed my husband and I were visiting a church of another pastor. When we drove up into the parking lot, we saw another preacher who (in real life) asked to be invited to preach any third Sunday of the month. We saw him standing in the doorway of the church. My husband went to talk to him, leaving me sitting in the car. It was almost time for us to get to our own church for service, and he finally comes out, and telling me that the preacher said his scedule is free and he wanted to come and preach this Sunday. My husband gave him to okay without us coming to agreement. We were trying to hurry and get to our chucrch, but my husband was lagging back. So I told him I had to hurry and make it on time. He told me to go on. But we were in a strange place and I didn't know my way from there. I tried to go any way. My car turned into a horse and buggy. I couldn't find my way for nothing. Then I ended up with cocaine, trying to get high, but couldn't find a place. I was trying to reach my husband, but I couldn' t dial his number. That's all I can remember.
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Lisa Ray, not much on an interpretation but a few thoughts. Overall, this is another spiritual warfare dream. Your car turning into a horse and buggy brings to mind the pioneering spirit. The cocaine usage speaks as coming under a heavy and powerful influence. Your attempt at trying to reach your husband but couldn’t dial it speaks as a communication problem. I am not sure if your husband symbolizes himself or the Lord, but if he symbolizes Jesus, do you feel disconnected from Him at times? Just some thoughts for your consideration and will post if something else comes to me.
lisaray
Silver Member

The Church

Post by lisaray »

Thanks. Spiritual Warfare is what I am in for sure. God Bless
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Lisaray, I think I have a better handle on this one. Cocaine is a powerful narcotic that stimulate s the brain. Taking this information along with your attempts of communicating with your husband speaks as an attack on church leadership (the head of the church aka the brain) and an attack on lines of communication (the enemy loves to block communication with the Lord). So this is a powerful attack that is coming your way, the area of attack lies by not being in agreement (your husband giving the pastor the okay without you two coming in agreement). I am not sure if your husband is himself or the Lord, but whatever he may symbolize, the enemy is using this to his advantage – a house divided will fall. The horse and buggy speaks as the Lord telling you to continue to press into Him, your job is not an easy one but you are preparing the way for future generations. The qualities of a pioneer are faith, sacrifice, heroism, risk-taking, coping with challenge and change. If you can mold a small group of people into taking on these great qualities, your church will do great things and make an impact in your community. Once again, some thoughts for your consideration.
lisaray
Silver Member

child turns into a rat

Post by lisaray »

Thanks, this helps me to really understand what is happenning. My husband truly represents himself, now I know how to pray. Thanks again fo sharing your gift. I will keep pressing, praying, believing, and receiving in the Name of Jesus.