Recurring dream of deceased friend.

Archives for 2012
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Recurring dream of deceased friend.

Post by wellstravisa »

In this dream I see my old friend Todd in a house, he seems to be busy going about his day but has no memory of his former days while he was on the earth.

I have had several dreams of him were I see him alive again, in each dream he has no memory of anyone or anything before he died. These dreams are recurring and perplexing because I want to say hi, but I can't. If anyone has had any dreams like this I would like to know, I'm not sure what they mean if anything but they have got my attention wonder why.

Same theme in each dream, his in a house, I'm surprised because his alive, I want to talk to him, but he has no memory of anything or anyone before he died.
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Wellstravsita, he represents something dead that has been resurrected. Based on the context of him having no memory, I want to say that this is something that was dead in the spirit or fleshy has now died to themselves. In order words, this is a new beginning. Ina negative sense, to see someone that is dead IRL to resurface speaks of a dead issue that has resurfaced or allowed to be resurfaced.