Lost purse & Rickety bridge

Archives for 2012
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Lost purse & Rickety bridge

Post by theonlywan »

In the dream I drive back to my old childhood town. I go to a childhood friend's place who's last name is KING. when i get there, i cannot drive my car across the bridge to get to his house because the bridge is missing all kinds of planks. So I scale the bridge & walk on the lower wires while holding onto the top wires to get to his house. I go in and he is there but I am uncomfortable because he & his sister still live with their mother & their home is chaotic - lots of fighting. I then discover I have lost my purse which was a burgundy colored satchel and we cannot find it - I am upset because everything i have & all my ID & Credit cards etc are in the purse. After dinner I decide to leave - i am confused whether i should put on sneakers or my heeled boots for the trek back across the bridge but finally choose the boots. The childhood friend walks me to the bridge & hugs me in an intimate fashion. I then scale the bridge back to my car.
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I think this maybe in regards to something from your past that you may need to approach with caution so that you avoid either of two opposite bad situations – creating enemies or a dangerous situation. It appears that you will be entering a chaotic situation which may cause you to lose your identity or treasure; something that is valuable. After “feeding” or chewing on the situation, you decide on how to equip yourself in your trek back. To me high heel boots is out of place especially for the condition of the bridge; what comes to mind is something that is not suitable for the environment. Not sure, just a thought! In regards to the hugging, a covenant or agreement comes to mind.
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

This was about going back to my childhood and facing something incredibly dark that happened to me. I faced this totally alone with hardly any 'real life' support (broken down bridge).
I 'left the lies & false identity behind' and 'embraced the truth'
I left equipped for a specific purpose & with a higher walk in God (hi-heeled boots)
God brought me through this Himself - Sovereignly

GOD is GOOD
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3