The Bunkers

Archives for 2012
discerning
Site Admin

The Bunkers

Post by discerning »

What follows is a beloved friend's dream. Any Spirit led insight would be greatly appreciated.

I see railroad tracks. Many railroad tracks stretching as far as the eye can see. They are even underground. Archie & Edith Bunker are there. Archie tells Edith to "get a move on".

blessings & thanks,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

For a start

Railway also under ground =underground railway? =road to freedom? =escape from slavery?

Archie Bunker was known for bigotry and disrespectful treatment of women. He sounds impatient in this dream, like he had little understanding of Edith, like her problem was an inconvenience to him. As I recall at the end of the series Edith finally stood up to him and totally shocked everyone with her new-found strength.
...that I might know Him...
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Re: The Bunkers

Post by theonlywan »

discerning wrote: I see railroad tracks. Many railroad tracks stretching as far as the eye can see. They are even underground. Archie & Edith Bunker are there. Archie tells Edith to "get a move on"
The Lord is telling this person that their pathway (track) is all laid out before them. The underground parts are 'hidden' or private parts of this person's journey. Archie means 'bold'. Edith means 'happiness' .. and in keeping with the definition of his name, boldness tells happiness (joy) to pick it up a notch. JOY and boldness are coming to the dreamer as they obediently travel the path God has put before them

You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
- Psalms 16:11 (NKJV)

God's blessings on you both!
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3