Giving Birth to a Daughter

Archives for 2012
randksmith1

Giving Birth to a Daughter

Post by randksmith1 »

In the dream I gave birth to a daughter. I thought that there was some significance to it being a girl because it was emphasized in the dream.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Rand, baby girls can symbolize a prophetic gifting whereas boys symbolizes a teaching/leadership gifting. Hope this helps.
randksmith1

Post by randksmith1 »

Thanks. I was just reading on the symbolization. I was having dreams that it was a boy so I was shocked that it was a girl in this dream.
randksmith1

Post by randksmith1 »

Any interpertation on why the gender of the baby changed?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

The best answer I could give you is perhaps the gneder is for a specific purpose. Did you knew for sure that it was a boy? or Was the boy the gender you were hoping for? IRL people expect to deliver or hope for a boy and then upon birth find out that this was not in God's plan, so they were given a girl. As usual these are just some ideas.
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

From what I have read here it appears you've had a few separate dreams, some of having a boy and some of having a girl.
So two babies of different sex in separate dreams means that God is going to birth in you TWO gifts:
One will be a teaching & or leadership gift
The other will be a prophetic or creative type gift

Let me be the first to say Congratulations!! *giggles
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3