Cash Register with Bars of Gold

Archives for 2012
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Cash Register with Bars of Gold

Post by theonlywan »

I saw a cash register made out of rich dark wood. The cash register drawer was open and inside the drawer were small bars of gold. The drawer was about half way full of these small gold bars.
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I believe the cash register may be a play on register, something that we take down important notes in. Gold in the context of this dream speaks as the Lord delegating some of His Authority over in this ministry type. Those who wrote down or took His instruction in the Bible were prophets. As usual toss if it does not ping.
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

Hey... that one definitely pings.
Not even 20 mins ago Father told me for the 2nd time I'm going to write a book about the trauma I survived as a young girl and how He delivered me..
This morning I felt His nudge to put this on the 'sharing our fruit' forum..when He gave me the song this morning I cried & cried... http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=30960
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3