A COMING STORM

Archives for 2012
barukh1
Platinum Member

A COMING STORM

Post by barukh1 »

I AM IN MY HOUSE AND AWARE THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT. I SEE CLOUDS AND I KNOW A STORM IS COMING...I SEE DARK CLOUDS AND I KNOW IT IS TIME TO TAKE COVER. MY MOM AND I HIDE IN A BASEMENT. I FEEL WE ARE IN THE BASEMENT OF OUR HOME (IRF WE DO NOT HAVE A BASEMENT)...WE ARE IN THE BASEMENT A SHORT TIME AND I DO NOT HEAR ANYTHING ABOVE US AND I TELL MY MOM IT IS TIME TO GO BACK UP TO LAND. WHEN WE EXIT THE BASEMENT I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF CORN FIELD AND DIRT...THERE ARE NO OTHER HOMES BUT ACROSS FROM ME I SEE THAT OUR HOUSE HAS BEEN LEVELED..THE SUN IS SHINING AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE TOUCHED ANYTHING ELSE. I AM SURPRISED I DID NOT HEAR THE STORM BUT AT THE SAME TIME I AM THANKFUL WE WERE COVERED...I JUST KEEP HEARING WE WILL BE PROTECTED DURING THE COMING STORM....
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

The basement is a temporary place of hiding. Something for the moment. In this case it seems as if you were in safety, that's what I see it meaning here. The dark clouds and storm may represent an impending situation that could cause emotional unrest. The corn field and dirt could represent a time of harvest. That negative situation has past and it set the stage for a new phase of growth and harvesting. Troubles and trials are sometimes God's way of preparing us for our future in him. We are His plowmen.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Scroll down to The Trees in the Valley and the Winds 10-06-12: http://ft111.com/omarra.htm