An Old acient archway and my Birthday.

Archives for 2013
steadyone
Diamond Member

An Old acient archway and my Birthday.

Post by steadyone »

Another dream for confirmation.

Dream

I was with my spiritual mom and we were driving under an old ancient white brick archway. We we went under it I felt a very eerie feeling. I asked m friend did you feel that strange eerie feeling? The next thing I know Marie is putting on a Birthday party for me but was not very happy about it. She was snappy and buzzing around as if feeling resentful towards me. The sun was shinning and the next thing I know Marie is putting together these real pretty table decorations for the long tables, and she placed them on the ends of the tables. It felt like to me a new day.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Hello,

The archway would be a type of transition that you are or will be going through, and it will bring relational tensions to some relationships. A birthday can point to a new phase in life. So, you have double symbolic indicators that you will transition to a new place in your life.

May I ask if the eerie feeling was a negative or positive feeling?
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Negative.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Thank you.

There seems to be a mixture of both in this dream. Since this archway was of a negative ancient nature, it could point to some aspect that is of your own past or, of the long established ancient historical past. ...perhaps the enemy's passage way? Or, since an archway is an entry marker, and Daniel called God the Ancient of Days (7:9), you could have or will enter a place of trial that the Lord would have you pass through in order to grow some aspect of your faith/service.

As you see in the dream, after you pass under it and she realizes she must serve you (by preparing your birthday), it causes resentment. ...resentment in someone who has had a leadership roll in your life, and now must serve. This resentment should not be.

Then you have a new day and the sun shines and you see your "long" tables (capacity and ability to serve others). This seems to be a positive, but it is unclear how she feels at this point of the dream....but it may not matter, as we must not let the emotions of others deter us from our path.

Can you describe the arch in finer detail?
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Yes it was a dirty white mortar brick like you see in ancient churches. The archway looked like a ribbon. That is the best way on how to describe it.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Do you mean a ribbon tied as in a bow on a gift? OR a flowing ribbon?

Since it reminded of you of ancient churches in the negative, I imagine that the meaning of the dream is fairly clear to you.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

The archway looked like a flowing ribbon. So not sure if the deam is all that clear yet..
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Ok "flowing" would fit.

Re-read some of the symbolic things I have pointed out to see if you have corresponding things happening in your real life right now? If not, it may be prophetic, and yet to be fulfilled.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Yes I have been walking through this. Thanks so much for the insight precious one. :D
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

You are so very welcome. Nice to meet you!