Seeing an evil heart in a gal people were praying over.

Archives for 2013
steadyone
Diamond Member

Seeing an evil heart in a gal people were praying over.

Post by steadyone »

Precious ones of God here is another one I need confirmation on. Thanks so much.

Dream

I was in this house and there was this gal there that was highly anointed and known by allot of people. I did not know her but she seemed like that of a popular prophet ect. Everyone wanted to pray for her because she was going Somewhere. I was extremely hesitant because I could see pure evil in her heart. This gal looked at me and gave me this real evil look with a smirk on her face as if she got away with something. I struggle to see what was occurring. The gal knew I could see what she was doing and I could see her heart in a way it felt like it gave her power in her eyes. Yet it was sad. I knew if I spoke out no one would receive it. So I stood thee and watched and prayed in my spirit. The next thing I know I am in the living room of the house on a hospital bed with a bed pan underneath me going potty with some sheets over me and part of me is exposed and I trying to cover myself thinking why doesn't anyone help me? People are walking in mocking me as they pass me by laughing and making fun of me. Then the next thing I know my spiritual mom and me are walking in this field and she is asking me what happened and I told her I saw evil in the heart of the gal they were praying over and I knew no one would listen or see it.